The Best Celebrity Hair on Instagram This Week
With international Fashion Week and Emmys madness sweeping the globe, we fashion-savvy folks have had more than a few reasons to get excited. Not only are designers pulling out all the stops for the hottest week in fashion, but stylists have been bringing it with cutting-edge trends in beauty. This has truly been an epic week in celeb hair, ladies. We’ve been glued to the hottest NYFW Insta feeds awaiting all the awe-inspiring looks and new trends to try. Here’s the creme-de-la-creme in celebrity hair on Instagram this week.
1. Kerry Washington: We couldn’t ignore Kerry Washington’s gorgeous mane of natural curls at the Emmys this week. The Scandal star was the very picture of natural beauty, with a cut-out gown, that pregnancy glow and a hairstyle that adds a little extra wow-factor. We just can’t stop obsessing.
2. Maisie Williams: The youngest GoT starlet’s transformation into a total fashion rockstar is officially complete. Rocking a topknot to rival Kendall Jenner and long, eye-grazing bangs, she manages to make the trendy look all her own. And that vibrant green eyeshadow? Werk, girl.
3. Elsa Hosk: Ever wondered where Victoria’s Secret Angels get their inspiration? One look at VS model Elsa Hosk should clear up any confusion. The girl is looking straight-up angelic with her effortlessly chic boho waves and a hairstyle that is honestly divine. Here’s a brand new style crush on our radar.
4. Elsa Hosk: Sorry, not sorry. Here’s Elsa again owning the street like her very own catwalk in a messy, grunge-chic ponytail and an outfit that slays. You heard it from us first: this up-and-comer is a total trendsetter in the world of fashion and beauty. Future It girl, perhaps?
5. Gigi Hadid: We just died and went to Hadid heaven. Her on-trend camel coat is so chic, we almost overlooked her faux-wet waves. Just kidding, we noticed them right away. They’re so right now, we can’t even stand it.
6. Lucy Hale: Girl, YASSS! This Pretty Little Liars star is definitely a pretty little something in her layered, bronde lob plus on-trend bangs for fall. How is it even possible that she’s not on the cover of Vogue RN?
7. Rihanna: Yes, please. Everything about Bad Gal Riri’s look is so on point here. From her long and luminous hair extensions to her barely there bronze makeup, this beauty from Barbados looks like a walking masterpiece. More than a few stars have been spotted rocking extra-long hair extensions, but we’re absolutely smitten with how Rihanna wears this style.
8. Sofia Vergara: Sofia Vergara never misses an opportunity to completely stun us with her beauty, and it’s her gorg half-up hairstyle that’s got us going gaga this time. We tend to love all things trendy, but Sofia’s look is an important reminder that classic beauty never goes out of style.
9. Miley Cyrus: Our favorite rebel rocked a hairstyle this week that might singlehandedly bring back grunge (yay!). Paired with a colorful graphic outfit, chunky costume jewelry and a trendy black choker, her lazy-girl ‘do still manages to steal the show.
10. Kaia Gerber: As Cindy Crawford’s daughter, Kaia Gerber is basically fashion royalty. Following in her mama’s footsteps, Kaia is officially an up-and-coming model, and she is killing it in a photo shoot with super-sized red hair. We’re dying to see more photos.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Alexa (@alexachung) on
11. Alexa Chung: Alexa Chung is one of the coolest girls in fashion and, true to form, she’s epitomizing the look of our bohemian hair dreams. Hair accessories are majorly in this season, and our ultimate style crush is modeling the trend to a T.
12. Reese Witherspoon: Here’s another A-lister who proves that sweet will always be chic. With her signature blonde locks styled to perfection, Reese’s polished look comes full circle thanks to soft, feminine curls and a traditional side part.
Did you spot any other hairstyle wins on Instagram this week? Let us know on Pinterest!