11 of the Best Celebrity Hairstyles on Instagram This Week
This week has been filled with some awesome events, y’all. Hopefully you were able to watch The Wiz (seriously, it’s a must-see), catch the National Christmas Tree Lighting and/or get some holiday style inspo after seeing the red carpet at the L’Oreal Paris Women of Worth 2015 Celebration — all while nestled cozily on your couch, of course. Celebrities were posting like crazy on their Instagrams this week thanks to all the fun, so we’ve got some gooood stuff for you to peruse in the hairstyle department. Check out our picks for the best celeb hair cuts, colors and styles spotted on the ‘Gram this week.
1. Missy Elliott: Missy Elliott is back in the spotlight and we’re so happy about it. This week, she posted a pic of a super short, sleek and angled bob that looked like it had a slightly blue tint to it. The piecey, choppy style of the cut added extra oomph (plus those eyelashes!). (Photo via @missymisdemeanorelliott)
2. Queen Latifah: Queen Latifah absolutely killed her performance in The Wiz on Thursday night. Her entire look — from her green and white ‘do to her completely awesome costume to her killer makeup — was truly epic. (Photo via @queenlatifah)
3. Salma Hayek: Salma totally pulled off the slightly retro, ultra sexy look this week when it came to her hair (and outfit). Her deep side part created extra volume for her big, shiny curls that appeared soft to the touch. (Photo via @salmahayek)
4. Kelsea Ballerini: Calling all blondes! Kelsea Ballerini’s cute and casual hairstyle was perfect for the National Christmas Tree Lighting — she pulled her bangs to the side and added in a simple braid to keep them out of her face (smart). She’s not in bad company, either, being in a Tori Kelly/Reese Witherspoon sandwich. (Photo via @kelseaballerini)
5. Taylor Swift: Taylor Swift is enjoying some QT in Australia with her fam (and a CUTE koala named Willy) and seems to be embracing a low-maintenance beauty routine, hair included. Taylor’s hair was noticeably darker this week — a light brunette shade — which looked great with her no-makeup makeup look. (Photo via @taylorswift)
8. Kylie Jenner: A seasonally appropriate hair color is always in style — just ask Kylie. She debuted green hair this week that reminded us of a Christmas tree because of the red sweatshirt she rocked with it. The sleek style really shows off the color nicely. (Photo via @kyliejenner)
9. Ashley Benson: Typically a blonde, Ashley Benson debuted seriously darker locks this week for Flaunt, which looked nothing less than badass accompanied by a sultry smokey eye and all that velvet. (Photo via @itsashbenzo)
10. Lea Michele: Lea Michele rocked the *perfect* pony this week thanks to a few simple tricks that took it to the next level, like a quick tease and easy hair wrap to hide her elastic. We’re having total ‘tail envy over here. (Photo via @msleamichele)
11. Jenna Dewan Tatum: Jenna went shorter this week with a versatile, choppy bob that she can wear in loose waves (like she has in her pic) or straighten for a sleek vibe. Either looks amaze. (Photo via @jennaldewan)
Feeling inspired by any of these looks? Share your thoughts in the comments below.