From New York Fashion Week to the TIFF awards, it was a challenge to narrow down our faves from the past seven days. From a crop of statement-making braids (most notably on Jaime King and Lily Aldridge) to wild waves (hello, boho goddess Karlie Kloss), we feel mega-inspired. But the star who really made us do a double take? Kylie Jenner’s very toned down, Olsen-esque chignon.
Scroll down for all 13 knockout celebrity hair looks spotted on Instagram:
1. Mackenzie Davis: You may remember Mackenzie Davis for her knockout bleach-blonde bowl cut, but these days the stunning 27-year old Canadian actress is donning a more sophisticated look thanks to stylist to the stars Mara Roszak. (Photo via @MaraRoszak)
2. Chrissy Teigen: We’re not entirely sure what is going with Teigen’s messy braided updo, but we’re certainly fans. (Photo via @JenLoura)
3. Ashely Tisdale: Whether she’s debuting rose gold-hued locks or getting a simple blunt cut, Ashley Tisdale always makes the hair news rounds. (Photo via @AshelyTisdale)
4. Jessica Alba: Want to appear a couple of inches taller than you actually are? Take a cue from Jessica Alba’s sleek topknot. (Photo via @JessicaAlba)
5. Kylie Jenner: Is Kylie channeling her inner Ashley Olsen? Aside from opting for an oversized all-black outfit for Vera Wang’s SS16 presentation, the sexy Kardashian also kept her newly dyed honey-colored locks in a low-key center part chignon. Is this the start of a grown-up look for the baby K? (Photo via @KylieJenner)
6. Mindy Kaling: We can’t think of a better hair look to compliment Mindy’s jazzy color block dress and on-trend lace-up heels. (Photo via @MindyKaling)
7. Ciara: The singer stunned in the front row this NYFW when she debuted a newly snipped set of lash-skimming bangs, which perfectly complemented her show-stealing chic VMA bob. (Photo via @Ciara)
8. Jaime King: How do you take a fishtail braided bun to the next level? You top it with an eye-catching headpiece from Gigi Burris, of course. (Photo via @SarahPotempa)
9. Emily Ratajkowski: What would Emily look like with a pixie haircut? The Gone Girl actress gave us an idea with her latest Instagram, captioned “Wiggin’ out.” (Photo via @EmRata)
10. Karlie Kloss: The hair and beauty inspiration for this season’s DVF presentation were straight up Diane circa the 1970s. Karlie obviously pulled off the wavy textured look flawlessly. (Photo via @KarlieKloss)
11. Kieran Shipka: We would be THIS happy too if our hair looked half as amazing as Chloë Grace Moretz and Kieran Shipka’s. It-girls in the making? We think so. (Photo via @KiernanShipka)
12. Lily Aldridge: Her go-to might be letting her golden ombre locks flow freely, but we personally prefer when Lily whips up her hair into a chic and simple braided updo. (Photo via @LilyAldridge)
13. Solange: Beyoncé’s little sister is single-handedly making the Afro cool again — and this entire look proves it. (Photo via @SaintRecords)
Which Insta celeb hair look made your favorites list this week? Shout out in the comments below!