Another week in celebrity hair has passed, and a slew of brand new ‘dos, sleek styles and amazing lobs have popped up — and we’re allll about this fresh hair inspo as we settle into fall. Whether you’re off to a fancy event and are in need of some updo ideas or you’re thinking of curling your hair for brunch (’cause why not?), celebs’ hair ruled this week, and we’ve got 1o of the best looks for you to check out.
1. Ellie Goulding: Ellie Goulding looked fit and fab in one of her latest Insta posts, but really, we can’t stop looking at her perfectly messy hair. It’s definitely got that #WokeUpLikeThis vibe going on, and we love how it’s matte and slightly messy. Perfection. (Photo via @elliegoulding)
2. Martha Hunt: “NBD, just backstage prepping to be a Victoria’s Secret Angel with my besties…” is what we imagine Martha Hunt to have been thinking as she snapped this pic. Martha and her gorgeous girlfriends used a genius hair hack to perfect their curls backstage. (Photo via @marhunt)
3. Ciara: Ciara let her curls down while she was on vacation, and we’re so glad she did — they’re to die for. Her fresh-faced look was gorgeous, and whatever she’s doing for skincare right now is *working*. (Photo via @ciara)
4. Jourdan Dunn: We. Love. This! Jourdan showed of a super sleek layered blonde lob that looks amazing on her. She paired it with a furry tan jacket, which gave off total winter vibes. (Photo via @offificaljdunn)
5. Rita Ora: We almost didn’t recognize Rita Ora in this getup! We love how business-y she looks with her super sleek black outfit, and can we talk about that long ponytail?! The deep side part, blonde hue and straight-as-a-board style makes it totally *on point*. (Photo via @ritaora)
6. Lorde: Lorde looks completely different with a blowout (or should we say smoothout?), and while we are obsessed with her incred curls, we have to say that straight hair also suits her well. She had it blown straight and then slicked it back for a carefree, casual but polished style. (Photo via @lordemusic)
7. Kendall Jenner: Kendall channeled Daisy Buchanan from The Great Gatsby for her mom’s birthday party earlier this week and looked amazing. We’re used to seeing Kendall rock the latest fashion and trends, so it was refreshing to see her throw it wayyyy back for this look. (Photo via @kendalljenner)
8. Lupita Nyong’o: Lupita proved that you can mix high with low and have it look beautiful: She wore a thin headband with a floor-length, fancy pink dress, and the combo totally worked — then again, she really can do no wrong when it comes to style. Girl knows her ish. (Photo via @lupitanyongo)
9. Jhene Aiko: This natural look — flawless skin included — is stunning on Jhene. Her short curls look so healthy and bouncy. While she looks amazing with straight, longer hair too, we absolutely love this fresh look on her. (Photo via @jheneaiko)
10. Dita Von Teese: While we all know and love Dita’s super old-school Hollywood glam hair (those picture-perfect waves come to mind), it’s nice to see her switch it up every once in a while. These tight curls look amazing on her but still have that classic vibe to them. (Photo via @ditavonteese)
Which of these looks is your favorite? Share your thoughts in the comments below.