11 of the Best Celebrity Hairstyles on Instagram This Week
Celebrities *brought it* this week when it came to their hair posts on Instagram. Ranging from bold, glam locks (think: Grace Kelly) to straight, sleek tresses made for a modern starlet, these looks did not disappoint. Plus, they provided enough hairstyle inspo to get us through the next week until we do this all over again ;) Check out the fresh, easy-to-copy hairstyles these 11 celebs debuted this week.
1. Gabrielle Union: Gabrielle’s hairstyle when she spoke at an AOL event this past week was the epitome of being styled without being overdone. The straight but volumized style that featured two noticeable waves halfway up the front pieces of her hair is a look we’re thinking of stealing for this Thanksgiving. (Photo via @gabunion)
2. Jeannie Mai: Known for her always-legit hair and makeup, Jeannie Mai rocked an epically cool look this week that blended old Hollywood glam with slightly futuristic and super sparlky makeup — a really interesting combo that she totally pulled off here (and YOU might just want to pull off this Halloween). (photo via @thejeanniemai)
3. Kelly Rowland: Beauty kween Kelly Rowland looked sophisticated and totally pulled together wearing a super sleek ponytail with a clean middle part. Can’t go wrong with this look; it never goes out of style whether you’re rocking it in a tight LBD or comfy jumpsuit. (photo via @kellyrowland)
4. Chrissy Teigen: Mama-to-be Chrissy (!!) opted for a slicked-back, volumized ‘do at a La Mer party this week. It’s a great way to make a slinky slip dress feel very now versus totally ’90s. (photo via @chrissyteigen)
5. Taylor Swift: Vogue Australia’s cover featured a familiar face with totally different hair — we almost didn’t even recognize T. Swift with this look. but we are loving the darker locks on her because her blue eyes stand out. Way to pass up bronde for more substantial yet still subtle hair color shift, Tay. (photo via @taylorswift)
7. Olivia Palermo: Healthy, shiny and bouncy hair was the name of the game this week for Olivia Palermo. It looks more blonde than usual, but still has that flawless style we associate with OP — not too styled, not too casual and a good reason for use to reconnect with heat protectant spray + curling irons. (photo via @oliviapalermo)
8. Ariana Grande: The Barbie-blonde color Ariana Grande debuted this week was totally shocking and *so* different than what we’re used to seeing her rock. It still looks awesome, though in her signature high updo. (photo via @arianagrande)
9. Zendaya: The always edgy, always fab Zendaya channeled Grace Jones this week. And. Completely. Killed. It. She looks *amazing* (as always) but really, anyone does when they have as much confidence as she does. People, take note of her fearlessness. (photo via @zendaya)
10. Blake Lively: Looks like Blake’s long hair is back — maybe? She’s either been wearing an insanely real looking short wig on the set of her new movie or she has some awesome extensions in in this photo. But… the real question is, what is she doing in that screenshot that requires her hair to defy gravity?! Can’t wait to find out. (photo via @blakelively)
11. Ashley Tisdale: At first glance, we were like, WOAH, Ashley totally chopped off her hair and debuted *two* totally new ‘dos this week. But a closer look revealed that she’s actually just tucking her freshly-dyed red hair into her jacket, giving the illusion of a sleek bob (which looks awesome on her). Take note of this style hack for fall. (photo via @ashleytisdale)
Which of these hairstyles is your fave? Share your thoughts in the comments below.