While most people were using Instagram to check in on their Valentines and catch up on the latest celeb gossip, we were perusing the app for our favorite stars’ hairstyles (we’re especially obsessed with Hilary Duff’s new ‘do ). This week these A-listers did not disappoint. From slick manes to ethereal braids, these 10 celebrity Instagrams have the perfect Pin-worthy styles to try this weekend, whether you’re going out on the town or staying in.
1. Romee Strijd: Go wild with this fun blowout. Even if you’re not on the catwalk, pair this style with a bright lip and you’re ready to take on any runway. (Photo via @romeestrijd )
2. Lily Aldridge: Sometimes elegance is the best way to go when planning a date night look. Start with a middle part and pull back into a slick ‘do. Pair with a soft lip for a truly polished finish. (Photo via @lilyaldridge )
3. Blake Lively: Get ready for your next outing like a true A-lister by deploying this half-ponytail. Make sure to layer on a fresh coat of spray to keep you looking flawless all day. (Photo via @blakelively )
4. Chrissy Teigen: Wowza! Keep the style simple and choose a statement accessory, like a gorgeous pair of earrings, to really set the mood like Chrissy. (Photo via @chrissyteigen )
5. Jamie Chung: Sure, Taylor Swift may have set the Grammys ablaze with her new blonde bob , but Chung brings a brunette take on the latest trend. Top it off with a showy eye shadow for a very sexy ensemble. (Photo via @jamiechung )
7. Zoe Kravitz: Add a jolt of cool to any event with these loose braids. (Photo via @zoeisabellakravitz )
8. Diane Kruger: Here’s a super sexy night out ‘do. Sweep your curly tresses to the side and pair it up with a smoky eye. (Photo via @dianekruger )
9. Olivia Culpo: Have a day date (or better yet, brunch date) this weekend? Try this super sweet braid to really catch your bae’s eye. (Photo via @oliviaculpo )
10. Rita Ora: Use your free weekend time to whip up this super cool braid. (Photo via @ritaora )
Tweet us your favorite celeb looks @Britandco !