10 Best Celebrity Hair Instagrams This Week
While some go on Instagram to catch up on the latest celeb gossip or even glean some much-needed life lessons, us beauty aficionados use the photo app to catch up on the latest hair trends from our favorite A-listers, and this week, they did not disappoint. From funky wrapped manes to groovy braids, these 10 snaps are the perfect Pinterest-worthy ‘dos to try for any weekend plans. Whether you’re heading out to a stylish soiree or staying in to catch the latest developments in your fave stars’ Oscars style evolutions, simply peruse these ‘grams for your next selfie-ready look.
1. Selena Gomez: Feeling sassy? Try this unorthodox but totally adorable look. Stick with a subtle shade for your wrap, and go bold with loud bangles and some dangly earrings. (Photo via @selenagomez)
2. Keke Palmer: Put some twist into your look with these sporty box braids, which go perfectly with any activity — even a quick jog! (Photo via @kekepalmer)
3. Allison Williams: Take a cue from the Girls starlet with this easy-breezy bedhead ‘do. Opt for some soft tresses and minimal makeup to really look like you woke up like this. (Photo via @aw)
4. Lucy Hale: Want a pretty little look? Opt for this gorgeous lob. A subtle ombre effect keeps it fun and fresh. (Photo via @lucyhale)
5. Pia Wurtzbach: Take on the universe with this killer ponytail. Go for a high top, then work your way down with a slinky frock. Even better if it’s a LBD. (Photo via @piawurtzbach)
6. Taraji P. Henson: Looking to Netflix and Chill? These wavy tresses will have you relaxing in style. Push over your curls to one side and finish off your ensemble with a red lip to really grab their attention. (Photo via @tarajiphenson)
7. Imaan Hammam: Try these chic curls for your next soiree. Really spice things up with a bold cat eye and some green eyeshadow. (Photo via @imaanhammam)
8. Khloe Kardashian: Go full-on vamp with this slicked-back mane. Add a bold contour and dark eyeshadow for a super sexy finish. (Photo via @khloekardashian)
9. Heidi Klum: Channel your inner blonde ambition with this cute top knot. Mix things up with a bold top, in a vibrant print. (Photo via @heidiklum)
Tweet us your fave celeb looks @BritandCo!