11 Foundation Sticks We Can’t Get Enough Of
Why are we so obsessed with foundation sticks, you ask? Well, for starters, you can swipe them on, blend with your fingertips, and head out the door — no brushes or sponges required. In addition to being incredibly convenient, they’re also ideal for all levels of coverage thanks to their buildable nature. And let’s not forget that they’re the ultimate travel beauty companion due to how compact they are. At this point you’re likely wondering where you can get in on these time-saving beauty products, so ahead you’ll find 11 standouts we swear by.
1. Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation ($43): This thick stick delivers full coverage and won’t run out quickly, even if you use it daily.
2. Makeup Revolution Fast Base Stick Foundation ($9): Achieve a dewy finish no matter your skin tone. By the end of 2018 you can expect seven more shades to join the collection.
3. Flesh Firm Flesh Thickstick Foundation ($18): True to its name, this new line makes it a point to match any and every skin tone by offering 40 shades.
4. Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick ($46): Your makeup will stay put for up to 12 hours when using this long-wearing and waterproof stick. The triangular tip makes it ideal for dabbing under your eyes and around your nose.
5. Iman Cosmetics Second to None Stick Foundation ($16): A solid choice for darker skin tones, this creamy stick comes in 14 colors with an emphasis on deeper shades that never turn gray or ashy.
6. Maybelline New York Super Stay Multi-Use Foundation Stick ($10): Sure, you don’t need a tool to apply a foundation stick, but if you prefer some kind of applicator, this bargain buy is a good option. It comes with a cream-to-matte foundation formula on one side and a pointed tip blender sponge on the other.
7. Nudestix Nudies Tinted Blur Stick ($30): Not only does this multitasker deliver sheer coverage, but it also contains a built-in blurring primer and soft-focus powder for what looks like the Snapchat pretty filter IRL.
8. W3ll People Narcissist Foundation Stick ($29): While clean-beauty queens will appreciate that this formula is packed with organic ingredients, everyone will adore the satin finish and weightless feel.
9. Mehron Makeup CreamBlend Stick ($14): As part of a beauty collection that was originally developed as Broadway stage makeup, this creamy, full-coverage pigment is also infused with antioxidants and vitamins like aloe vera and vitamin E.
10. Flower Beauty Pore Perfect Instant Blur Multi-Tasking Foundation ($14): On one end you’ll find a clear primer that blurs away imperfections and mattifies shine, and on the other, a medium coverage foundation. Layer the two for flawless-looking skin.
11. Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation Stick SPF 21 ($42): Smudge- and transfer-resistant, you can look forward to 24 hours of wear every time you swipe this makeup product across your face.
What’s your favorite foundation formula? Tell us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.