The Best Under $50 Gifts from Urban Outfitters on Sale Right Now
The only thing better than finding the perfect gift for everyone on your list is getting that gift for a great deal. Urban Outfitters is offering up to 50 percent off their favorite goodies right now, so go ahead and pick something up for your BFF, your bae, your sibling, and, of course, yourself. (But shop quickly because these deals are expiring soon).
1. Fujifilm UO Exclusive Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera ($49, was $69): Take and print out instant photos with this fun camera. It even comes with a built-in selfie mirror.
2. Gia Eyelash Knit Scarf ($20, was $39): This scarf is made with soft eyelash yarn for ultimate coziness.
3. Caboodles TAKE IT Touch-Up Case ($5, was $10): Throwback to your childhood with a Caboodles makeup case; this one is portable and has an auto-open tray interior and a mirrored lid.
4. Teva Ember Moc Slipper ($50, was $75): Wish you could wear your beloved Teva sandals in the winter? These quilted slippers are basically like little sleeping bags for your feet, and you’ll never want to take them off.
5. Crystal Flask ($15, was $18): A sparkly flask is great for New Year’s Eve or any evening when you need to put a little class in your glass.
6. Gourmand Petite Macaron Bath Bomb Set ($5, was $10): These macaron-shaped bath bombs will add some ooh-la-la to your bath delicious with rose, green tea, and fig scents.
7. Snow Globe Large Picture Frame ($10, was $12): Personalize a snow globe with your favorite photo of you and your BFFs or family.
8. Printed Daily Planner Journal ($20, was $24): Keep all your notes, to-do-lists, and scribbles organized in this luxe daily journal.
9. Kendra Amped Fleece Lumbar Pillow ($39, was $49): These fleece pillow will make it even harder to get out of bed on chilly mornings.
10. Black Panther The Album ($26, was $25): Celebrate all things Wakanda with this double LP soundtrack, which was produced by Kendrick Lamar and features SZA, Vince Staples, James Blake, Travis Scott, and more.
11. Firefly Battery Powered String Lights ($10, was $12): String lights add a little magic touch to any room, any time of year.
12. FILA UO Exclusive Camera Crossbody Bag ($25, was $35): Go hands-free with a retro, sporty crossbody bag to hold your camera and other valuables.
13. Alia Diamond Cut Hoop Earring ($9, was $18): A pair of good hoop earrings go with every outfit.
14. Adorn Hydrating Hair Oil + Perfume ($9, was $18): Keep locks moisturized and fresh smelling with this light hair oil.
15. Cashmere Mitten ($20, was $39): Baby, it’s cold outside… these cashmere mittens will ensure your hands stay toasty.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.