20 Wellness Products to Help You Recover from Black Friday
If holiday prepping, cooking, hosting, and Black Friday shopping have already worn you out, take a deep breath: Here are some health and wellness products to help you recover and claim back a little me time… at least, before your next set of holiday events.
1. Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Ergo Neck Medium Size Pillow ($100): Snooze in peace with this pillow that’s ergonomically designed to allow your neck and shoulder muscles to relax completely.
2. Adaptive Sound Technologies LectroFan High Fidelity White Noise Sound Machine ($50): Drown out loud distractions so you can get a little shut-eye; this white noise sound machine has 10 fan sounds and 10 ambient noise variations.
3. Dermal Korea Collagen Essence Full Face Facial Mask Sheet ($30): Treat your skin to a little rejuvenation with a set of 16 masks that contain collagen and vitamin E.
4. Himalayan Glow 1002 Pink Crystal Salt Lamp ($20): This lamp has a warm amber glow to help create a relaxing ambiance in any room.
5. LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask ($15): The cold weather can do a number on your lips; keep them moisturized even while you’re sleeping with this treatment.
6. Zyllion Shiatsu Back Neck Massager ($40): Bring a mini spa treatment wherever you go with this shiatsu pillow massager. It also has a heating function to soothe tired muscles.
7. Large Charcoal Deodorizer Odor Neutralizer Home Pack ($18): Use these activated charcoal air purifying bags to keep your home fresh and odor-free.
8. Pinzon Faux Fur Throw Blanket ($37): This faux fur blanket is so warm and snuggly, you’ll have no reason to go outside.
9. Leggings Depot High-Waisted Leggings ($14): Holiday errands are made to be done in leggings. And since this pair will only set you back $14 (and has over 8,000 reviews), you’ll want to stock up on multiple pairs and colors.
10. PRETTYGARDEN Faux Shearling Oversized Coat ($32): When you’re ready to face the chilly winter weather, do it in style with a soft shearling coat.
11. hOmeLabs Sunrise Alarm Clock ($20): Wake up on the right foot with an alarm clock that simulates natural sunlight to help you ease into the morning.
12. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo ($23): Speaking of mornings, save yourself a few extra minutes by using this handy dry shampoo.
13. Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate ($37 for 2): Put a little pep in your step with some 100 percent organic coffee.
14. NutriBullet NBR-1201 12-Piece High-Speed Blender ($60): Take a break from whipping up elaborate dishes and blend up some soups or smoothies in no time flat.
15. Fitbit Versa ($199): Track your activity, heart rate, and sleep 24/7 on your wrist. Or simply just keep up with your calls, alerts, and text messages with minimal effort.
16. IDSON Muscle Roller Stick ($11): Roll out all of those sore and tight muscles, even if they were caused by overextending yourself at the shopping mall sales.
17. Eberjey Women’s Gisele Pajama Sleepwear Set ($120): If you’re going to spend your weekends lounging around in PJs, they should at least be cute PJs.
18. Herbivore Botanicals Coconut Milk Bath Soak ($18): Pamper yourself with a long, luxurious, coconut-scented soak in the bathtub.
19. Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones ($349): The ultimate way to relax? Put on some noise-canceling headphones and zone out. This pair also has Alexa built in to make your listening even easier.
20. URPOWER Essential Oil Diffuser ($27): Use this diffuser, which has seven different colors to suit your mood, to help you chill out with some aromatherapy. (Also, don’t forget to pick up a set of essential oils to use with it.)
Share your best tips for relaxing with us @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.