Shop These Killer 4th of July Sales Before Your Backyard BBQs
July 4 might be all about barbecues, pool parties, and fireworks, but for the style-savvy, the *real* best part of the holiday is all those incredible summer sales (have you shopped ASOS’s massive half-off summer sale yet?). While you might be tempted to spend your day outside soaking up the sun on Independence Day, a little time online can score you some great deals on coveted warm-weather pieces you’ll want to live in for the rest of the season. Check out the best of the best below!
1. Forever 21: Forever 21 is already known for its great everyday deals, but the fast-fashion chain is one-upping itself with an amazing buy-one-get-one-free deal on sale items. We repeat: That’s two for one sale items with code BOGOFREE, meaning you can get a near-full outfit with a bottom and top combo or get a pair of sandals to go along with your new sundress. Score!
2. LOFT: The professional-chic outlet regularly offers 40 percent off its workwear-ready merch, but they’re going bananas right now with an additional 60 percent off sale picks when you add items to your cart. With gingham blowing up RN, we’re partial to the adorable Gingham Cuffed Shorts ($20) above, but there are plenty of other breezy summer looks to be found.
3. Mango: Stock up on sleek summer styles with the Spanish brand’s 50-percent-off sale, where you’ll be privy to bold colors and flowy apparel as well as on-trend accessories for all those upcoming summer weddings. As an added bonus, they’re offering free shipping and free returns on all orders — what’s not to love?
4. Need Supply Co.: Need Supply Co. compiles some of the best cool-girl designers around, and you can currently get them all at up to 50 percent off during the brand’s summer sale. It’s the perfect excuse to get those killer sneakers you’ve been eyeing, or that pricey printed jumpsuit you feel like you just *have* to have.
5. Old Navy: On the heels of its insane $1 flip flop sale, the discount store is offering up to 60 percent off its entire stock. Go nuts on easy, comfortable dresses like the pictured Sleeveless V-Neck Maxi Dress ($22), as well as some amazing deals on swimwear.
6. & Other Stories: There’s a lot to love at & Other Stories right now, and a quick scan of their sale items shows that much of what’s there comes at 40-50 percent off. Check out these Semi Round Glasses ($20), Insta-worthy holographic Wide Strap Sandals ($36, down from $120), and special occasion dresses, like this One Shoulder Dress ($29). Items start as low as $4, and there’s free shipping on orders over $150.
7. Pixie Market: Pixie Market is offering customers a whopping 70 percent off its cool AF silhouettes: Think ruffles, structure, and bright primary colors. That Pleated Cold Shoulder Top above, normally $99? $40, baby.
8. Urban Outfitters: Get your red, white, blue, and everything in between at Urban Outfitters for its extra 30 percent off sale items promotion, where trendy tops and Kimchi Blue Printed Fit + Flare Rompers ($21 in-cart) are now within your grasp at jaw-dropping prices.
10. Victoria’s Secret: Get ready to do some digging: The lingerie brand is offering up to 60 percent off more than 1500 styles. Bras and sport are starting at $10 and panties start at just $4. Since you can never really have enough undergarments, your biggest challenge will be narrowing down your finds!
11. BaubleBar: BaubleBar has you covered on the jewelry front with 20 percent off its sale merch for a total discount of up to 75 percent. This is your moment to get in on that choker trend, no?