Even when you’re on vacation, you want to smell like you. Unfortunately, packing delicate perfume bottles in your travel bag is not always the safest bet. Luckily, many of our favorite scents come in solid perfumes so you can easily pop them in your carry-on, beach bag, or clutch for all your summer adventures. Scroll down for a few of our faves.
1. Derek Lam 10 Crosby Drunk on Youth Perfume Stick ($38): A sophisticated blend of honeysuckle and crisp apple, this floral and fruity scent is playful yet still a bit innocent. And its sleek packaging is totally poolside Insta-worthy.
2. LUSH Cosmetics Lust Solid Perfume ($14): This solid perfume’s container is no bigger than a tin of mints, making it easy to throw in your pocket before you head out. Notes of ylang-ylang, rose, vanilla, and sandalwood make it incredibly sexy — and perfect for date night.
3. By Maria Magdalena Golden Palm Solid Perfume ($89): Bring the beach with you wherever you go thanks to this summery scent and its chic, minimalistic packaging. The mix of blossoming oranges and yellow coconuts will transport you to your own tropical paradise.
4. Pacifica Waikiki Pikake Solid Perfume ($9): We consider this solid perfume Hawaii in a tub. You can practically feel the sand between your toes as you sniff the jasmine flower and sandalwood. Bonus: It’s 100 percent vegan and cruelty-free.
5. Diptyque 34 Boulevard Saint Germain Solid Perfume ($55): Don’t be afraid to get a little fancy with this unisex solid perfume that encapsulates the scent of Diptyque’s first boutique in Paris.
6. Zoella Beauty Blissful Mistful Women’s Solid Fragrance ($9): Fun, flirty, and floral are just a few words to describe this playful scent created by YouTube beauty guru Zoella. We love everything about it, from the affordable price to its heart-shaped tin.
Tweet us your favorite solid perfumes @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.