Ethereal Inspiration for Your Boho Wedding
This one’s for all the free spirits of the world, for the champions of that eclectic style that is boho. Bohemian designs range from laid-back to glamorous. And when it comes to the details for your special day (we’re talking stunning ceremony backdrops, table cards and wedding favors), an overall vibe or theme helps to plan the party. If you’re all about a rustic, unconventional look, here are 14 boho wedding essentials to inspire your big day.
2. Rug Aisle Runner: Whether walking down the aisle in heels or barefoot, this runner provides an eclectic and comfortable touch. (via White Magazine)
9. Down to Earth Menu: Handwritten menus give off a cozy personal feel. Look for recycled paper if you want an eco-friendly bonus, or check out plantable paper that grows into herbs and flowers! (via Paper and Lace)
12. Flowing Hair: You’ve gotta rock loose waves for a carefree and beachy look. Add in a flowy dress that’s flattering and fun to dance in and some baby’s breath and you’re officially delicate yet boldly boho. (via Dust Jacket)
13. Goblets: Similar to the bridesmaids’ dresses, mismatched jewel-toned goblets act as a standout detail. You could even have the guests take their very own goblet home with them as a party favor. And twinkle lights? They’re a must whether the wedding is indoors or outdoors. (via Bluebird Vintage)
14. Seating Area: Are you seeing how much fun you can have with a boho wedding yet! Add a seating area with floor pillows, a wooden table, a teepee, faux furs and brightly colored flowers. Trust us, your friends will talk about it for the rest of your happily ever after. (via Green Wedding Shoes)
Are you having a boho wedding? Let us know which ideas you’ll be incorporating into your big day in the comments below.