Every burgeoning Instababe has one — a go-to bag that will see her through thick and thin. More often than not, it’s a classic black tote that can kick it at the office or Sunday brunch. Don’t get us wrong — they have their merits, but with warm weather on the horizon, it just might be time to give your ride-or-die a RN makeover. Much like embroidered accessories, bold florals are having a major moment, transforming tried-and-true styles into overnight sensations. Ready for your #OOTD to achieve legendary status? The 13 picks below are a straight shot to sartorial success.
1. Free People Stella Crossbody ($78): With its bold color palette and versatile two-in-one design, this buzzworthy bag is about to become the star of your daily routine. Style it with a bomber, embroidered slides, and mirrored sunnies for weekend chillin’.
2. Charles & Keith Floral Lattice Bag ($59): Step into spring with a souped-up bucket bag that is perfect for stashing all of your new season swag (think: sunscreen, sunnies, and festival tix).
3. Liberty London Poppies Zip-Top Wristlet ($225): Introducing the only clutch you need in your arsenal this season. Paired with a sleek jumpsuit and modern geometric jewelry, the eye-catching piece is begging to spend an evening schmoozing at a rooftop party — glass of rosé in hand, of course.
4. Mango Quilted Chain Bag ($100): Bad vibes? They’re not even a thing thanks to this flora-botanical beauty. The cheerful sunny hue and bright blooms are the ultimate safeguards against workweek blahs and gloomy gray days.
5. Herschel Supply Co. Town Backpack ($60): Hiking, biking, festivals, and picnics in the park — this throw-on-and-go number does it all. Mirror its low-key feel with distressed denim and a vintage band tee FTW.
6. Zara Cross-body Bag With Floral Strap ($40): This souped-up cross-body is an Instababe’s dream with its classic wear-anywhere style and boldly embellished strap. Pair it with smart separates (think: a tailored blazer or high-waisted trousers) to create a sense of cool contrast.
7. Urban Outfitters Floral Printed Pouch ($16): Everything will be coming up roses with this sleek sac in tow. Tote it around to meetings with a sharp floral suit, or take it along on a hot coffee date with booties and your favorite pair of jeans.
8. Auxiliary Avercamp Crossbody ($245): Boasting bold floral embroidery and statement stripes, this stunner isn’t about to fly under the radar.
9. French Connection Tote ($98): Swap out your standard black work bag for this watercolor wonder that will make your morning commute that much more stylish. The playful palette is perfect for pairing with a navy trench or colorful kicks.
10. Whistles Taylor Floral Leather Wristlet ($120): Who needs a box clutch when this bad boy is prime material for a happy hour or impromptu date nights. Just add a twirl-worthy A-line and of-the-moment mules for an unstoppable look that slays every single time.
11. Coach Mercer Satchel 24 ($350): As if this ladylike style wasn’t enough to send your tongue wagging, Coach had to go and throw in this mod floral print that epitomizes mid-century goals. We’ll take one in each color, thanks!
12. Forever21 Charade Floral Clutch ($38): Exotic escape or festival on the agenda? This is the throw-on-and-go clutch you’ll definitely want to add to your carry-on. The ideal partner for floaty midi dresses, lace-up sandals, and wide brim straw hats, it’s the perfect pick for sipping margaritas in the sun.
13. H&M Jacquard-Weave Clutch Bag ($50): Grunge goddesses and prepsters can agree — a funky floral bag can make even the simplest separates feel like a million bucks. Pair this oversized show-stopper with high-waisted boyfriend jeans and a tee for a laid-back look with a fuss-free ladylike edge.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.