12 Gifts for the Favorite Guy in Your Life
Boys: Sometimes they’re the worst and sometimes they’re the best. When you’ve got a boyfriend that’s squarely in the latter category, you’ll wanna show him a little thanks for all the sweet things he does for you. When that time arises on his birthday or any old date night, give him a clear sign that you’re in love with one of these 12 gifts that are sure to please.
1. Trndlabs Skeye Mini Drone With HD Camera ($99): One thing is for sure: Boys love toys — and this is the ultimate toy. He can soar through the sky and take some seriously sweet HD pictures with this mini-drone that’s a steal at just under $100.
2. Hella Bitters DIY Old Fashioned Kit ($65): Forget having to suss out a good bartender that knows how to make an Old Fashioned right. Give your guy the ability to make his own right at home.
3. Headline Shirts National Treasure T-Shirt ($28): Not only is this shirt epic and hilarious, but it’ll let him (and the rest of the world) know just how special you think he is — national treasure level, to be exact.
4. White Whale Mob Man Rye Whiskey Mixer ($11): If you’ve got a whiskey drinker on your hands, this mixer will take his favorite drink to the next level with cherry, black currant and anise flavors that aren’t to be missed.
5. Zootility Tools Pocket Monkey 12-in-1 Tool ($14): If yo’ man is an engineer or loves taking on DIY projects just as much as you do, this 12-in-one pocket tool is a great gift. It practically puts an entire toolbox in his back pocket!
6. Trackr Wallet Trackr ($25): Wallets are to men like purses are to women — they house everything important in the world. Make sure the man in your life never frets about losing his with this tracker that’s operated via smartphone.
7. Found by B+C Grilling Turner ($25): If the stereotype that all men love to grill and eat meat holds true for one that you know, this grilling turner is a glorious gift. It plays up the manly angle to the nth degree.
8. Headline Shirts I Got Five on It Tee ($28): This tee is made for men because it celebrates one of the coolest ones in history. If your guy likes a good joke, this is for him.
9. Hella Bitters Craft Your Own Bitters Kit ($65): For the men who love mixology, this make-your-own bitters kit is solid gold. It’ll let them craft every aspect of their stiff cocktail, all the way down to the bitters.
10. Acme Party Box Co. Gourmet Camping Utensil Kit ($19): Whether your guy already loves the outdoors or exploring nature is something that you guys are undertaking together, this set of outdoorsy utensils is perfect. If camping falls through, these are just as useful for a good picnic.
11. Original Bacon Kit DIY Bacon Kit ($24): If your guy struggles with getting out of bed, gifting him this bacon kit might just do the trick.
12. Urbanears Plattan Headphones ($50): Music is important to everyone, and men are clearly not an exception. Give him the gift of good tunes with these super rad and mega comfy headphones from Urbanears.
What’s your next romantic gifting event? Tell us about it on Twitter @BritandCo!
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.