12 Ways to Show Your Love for Burgers on National Burger Day
Happy National Burger Day, all! We’re sure the enthusiast in you is antsy to show your appreciation for the best summertime sandwich. And we’ve got just the gems to help you flaunt that fandom, whether it’s with a flashy gold burger necklace or plush cheeseburger pillows. Here, every essential you need to celebrate the day in style.
1. Hazelxp You’re the Burger to My Fries Throw Pillow ($20): We all know we can’t sit down and have a burger without its bae — the French fry. This adorable throw pillow will make the perfect companion when it’s time for a post-grilling chill session.
2. Tijerade Papel Burger Illustration Print ($6+): Hanging this hand-drawn print in your kitchen will make the foodie in you scream with glee.
3. Rock On Ruby Junk Food Life Phone Case ($19): Everyone needs a little junk food now and then. Scoop up this case to not only protect your phone, but tote your favorite food group with you.
4. The Bob’s Burgers Burger Book: Real Recipes for Joke Burgers by Loren Bouchard ($20): The Belcher crew knows a thing or two about making a burger that rocks. With 128 pages of recipe inspo, you’ll be crafting summer grub like Bob himself.
5. Capsule Design Burger Cotton Baseball Cap ($13): Run your weekend errands in a cap that says it all.
6. Piñata Design Studio In-N-Out Inspired Piñata($60+): Bring In-N-Out to your next piñata party! Not only will your guests have a blast bustin’ it open, but you’ll pay homage to your late-night guilty pleasure.
7. The Dapper Jackalope Burger Stickers ($5): Declare your love to the world (or your planner) with tiny stickers. No cookout will go unattended with these little guys marking the affair on your calendar.
8. Kartiv Hamburger Necklace ($47): Keep your number-one meal close to your heart with a subtle golden necklace that goes with everything. You’ll never have to leave your burger love behind.
9. Finest Imaginary Burger Coasters ($27): Ditch your basic coasters this season and rest your brewsky on these reusable burger fixings.
10. TATTOOTATTAA Temporary Burger Tattoo ($4): No need to head to your closest tattoo parlor to make your burger love legit. A temp tat will be enough to profess your forever-friendship to the world.
11. Urban Outfitters Cheeseburger Plush ($46): Cuddle up with an adorably soft cheeseburger plush. You’ll get all the feels, with none of the calories.
12. Benji Burger Tunic Tee ($96): Rock passion for the sandwich with an oversized tee that’s just as yummy as the summer classic itself. No matter how you style it, your passion for the bunned babies will shine brightly.
Want more yummy ideas? Follow us on Pinterest @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.