Listen up, ladies! In case you missed the memo, fairy-tale-esque bustier dresses are currently the must-have choice among trendsetters this season. Need we remind you of the ethereal Dior creation that super blogger Chiara Ferragni stepped out in during Paris Couture Week? Nope, we didn’t think so. Between a summer soirée, a wedding under the stars, or even a romantic rendezvous, there’s no shortage of after-hours affairs that call for your black tie best. ‘Cause let’s be real, it’s every little girl’s dream to get all gussied up in a totally ‘grammable Disney princess gown. Keep scrolling for 10 wow-worthy bustier dresses that will make you look like an IRL Cinderella.
1. Lovers + Friends x Revolve Breathless Midi Dress ($218): *Jaw drops.* It’s no coincidence that this sultry lace bodycon dress comes in fire red — it’s fire.
2. Keepsake Too Late Mini Dress ($195): Say “I do” to this blush pink asymmetrical dress that has bridesmaid duties written all over it. But here’s the clincher: You’ll actually want to wear it again post-wedding circuit.
3. Self-Portrait Paisley Midi Dress ($366): Self-Portrait sure knows how to pack on the DDG appeal. Whether you’re looking for a FROW-ready or final rose ceremony-inspired look (or perhaps a run-in with an ex is on the horizon), nothing says “dressed to kill” like an intricate paisley lace-strewn dress.
4. Rare London Sweetheart Body Maxi Dress With Embroidered Skirt ($119): Cue the oohs and aahs. This sheer floral embroidered maxi with a white bodice looks as though it were plucked out of a modern-day fairy tale.
5. Bebe Brady Lace Maxi Dress ($169): Mixing business with pleasure, we see. Put those gorgeous gams on display with a lace bustier dress (don’t worry; there are hidden shorts underneath!) that’s about to run this world.
6. Kimchi Blue Full Glitz Midi Dress ($249): This glitzy midi dress made from cloud-like chiffon is like the grown-up version of that overly frou frou gown you wore for your sweet sixteen. Give it a twirl with opal studs and glitter-strewn heels for an enchanting evening.
7. Xscape Embellished Strapless Gown ($288):That sequined bodice. Who needs Prince (or Princess) Charming when you’ve got a chiffon gown to sweep you off your feet? SWOON.
8. Rebecca Taylor One-Shoulder Cotton Ruffle Dress ($495): But where’s Serena van der Woodsen?! Rock this cocktail-appropriate one-shouldered number for rooftop sips or a summer gala. The sculptural ruffles will command attention from across the dance floor.
9. Shona Joy Lace Angel Mini Dress in Nude ($349): You had us at cascading layers of scalloped eyelash lace. That and the sexy Bardot-inspired neckline that’s about to steal the show.
10. For Love & Lemons Amelia Strapless Mini Dress ($333): Too much drama? Puh-lease. Bring forth a summer of scandal with this structured bustier mini dress (BRB, smitten with the 3D daisy embroidery!) that’s equal parts naughty and sweet.
Which of these swoon-inducing fairy-tale dresses will you be snatching up? Follow us on Pinterest for more summer style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.