Buy One Get One 20% Off Sale!
Looking for the perfect pair? Well, we’ve got good news for you — we’ve bundled up the best pairings in our shop and if you buy one of the items, you get the second one for 20% off! Check out this season’s perfect pairings below.
1. Gold Dots Tote ($48) + Gold Dots Zipper Pouch ($18): You want it? You got it. This pair of customer faves is great to use all year round. The tote works as a weekender, a beach bag or an everyday tote. The pouch is perfect for keeping your essentials organized and can even double as a clutch!
2. Photojojo Fisheye Lens ($20) + Wide Angle/Macro Smartphone Lens ($20): Why choose between two perfect lenses when you can have both? The fisheye lens captures 180 degrees of your subject and results in a hemispherical view that makes everyone look like they’re living in a bubble. The wide angle/macro lens is two lenses in one!
3. White Whale Cocktail Mixers ($30) + Mason Shaker Gift Set ($50): We’ve been obsessed with White Whale ever since they showed up in the shop. With flavors like Auntie’s Old Fashioned, The Filthy Liar and Your Older Brother, they’ve got a mixer for everyone. And what’s a set of mixers without a full-on bar set? :)
5. Elven Ring ($47) + Skinny Bangle Set ($30 for 3): This modern jewelry pairing is all about that delicate balance between handmade and modern. The ring features hammered gold bands that come together to create a nature-inspired geometric shape. The bangles are all about triangles, triangles and more triangles.
7. Chalkboard Balloons ($24) + Deluxe Mustache Photo Prop Set ($22): Speaking of parties, you’re going to need some props for your photo booth, right? Write silly messages on these chalkboard balloons and adorn yourself in one of these awesome ‘staches.
11. The Skinny Dipper Mixer ($12): + Gold Leaf Cocktail Glasses ($56 for 4): And finally, keep things simple with one of White Whale’s latest mixers, a blend of mango puree and lemon. Just add your liquor of choice, and pour out the drinks!
As summer draws to a close, what are you in the market for? Let us know by saying hi on Facebook!