We admire their hair, their style, their vintage and flea market finds — and now we’re getting really creepy and invading their closets. Let’s face it. Celebs just know how to do things right. And that’s why we’re storming their homes and checking out how they store away all their fab fashion finds. So turn on your organization superpowers, take a look at these pics and than take some of that inspiration back into your own space.
1. Jessica’s Shoe Closet: Jessica Alba displays her shoes like decor in her closet. With the mix of bright colors and sparkly sequins, it just works. Bookshelves are a great way to put your shoes on display. Don’t forget a larger space for your boots near the bottom. (via Rockachic)
2. Whitney’s Closet: Whitney Port uses wallpaper as the real eye catcher in her closet. Because patterned walls never fail to impress, spruce up your own closet with a pop of wallpaper. (via Style Logistics)
3. Jenna’s Closet: Instead of boxed in racks, Jenna Lyons uses open clothing racks to give a high-end dressing room feel to her closet. DIY your own clothing rack to make your closet feel open and airy. (via The Vivant)
4. Rachel’s Closet: Pink Peonies blogger Rachel Parcell combines her closet and her office space in one glamorous stroke. Add a desk and chair to your closet for your very own private work space. (via Domain Home)
5. Christina’s Closet: Christina Aguilera isn’t afraid to express her feminine style, even in her closet. Check out all that pink! If you’re a lover of things pink and frilly, don’t hold back. It is your personal space after all. (via Bats Bazaar)
6. Olivia’s Closet: Olivia Palermo combines chic and antique to create a modern grownup girl closet. Mixing sleek black pieces with rustic antique finds will give your closet a surprising edge. (via Style Caster)
7. Kim’s Closet: This Kardashian does a dark closet right. The inky walls show off all those colors and fabrics. Want to make your clothes pop like Kim’s? Paint your closet walls a dark color that will highlight the brights on your hangers. (via Today)
8. Gisele’s Closet: Gisele Bündchen has a place for everything in her organized, creamy-hued closet. We’re majorly envying her antique chandelier. If you have a monotone closet, add a chandelier to spice things up a little. Not to mention it brings a little sparkle to the space. (via Architectural Digest)
9. Brit’s Closet: Our very own Brit created an organized closet out of a blank wall in an extra bedroom. Does her closet remind you of some empty wall space in your home? Mount shelves and hang some curtains for your own spacious closet. (via Brit + Co)
Are you planning a closet organizing spree? What is your favorite closet organization tip? Tell us below!