Ever wonder what date-night inspiration you can take from your favorite celebs? We have it all! Whether it’s heading to a petting zoo like Kelly Rowland or a ballet session like Gigi Hadid, or even raising temps with a romantic dance on the beach, scroll on to discover the best celebrity dates this week. You might just find inspo for your own weekend of fun.
1. Loads of Knitting Fun: Even though friend Cynthia Vanis ruined her “knitting dreams,” Hilary Duff still has a good time trying to tackle a new hobby. (via @hilaryduff)
2. Room Service: What do you do after a long day? Get in bed for a cozy evening with your buddy, according to Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and hairstylist Christian Wood. (via @rosiehw)
3. Cooking Time: Wishing his buddy Steve Santagati a happy birthday, Mario Lopez reminds us that time in the kitchen with friends is always the best. (via @mariolopezextra)
4. Beachtime Dancing: Calling him “mi amor verdadero,” aka her one true love, Ciara and boyfriend Russell Wilson share an intimate moment on a beach. (via @ciara)
5. Petting Zoo Date: What’s cuter than spending time with your little loved ones at a petting zoo? Nothing, it seems! Kelly Rowland and her son are definitely enjoying fall. (via @kellyrowland)
6. Cozy Time: A relaxing time with good friends is the best way to spend a weekend. As Lena Dunham says, “It’s nice to love people.” We can definitely agree! (via @lenadunham)
7. Sunny Day Puppy Time: Miley Cyrus might be known for some crazy antics, but sometimes all that matters in the world is quality time with her pup. (via @mileycyrus)
8. Ballet Exercise: Gigi Hadid admits that she and her friend aren’t that good at ballet, “but we try.” A workout date with friends is a high-powered way to start the weekend. (via @gigihadid)
What celeb-inspired date will you try out this weekend? Tell us in the comments below!