12 Best Celebrity Hairstyles on Instagram This Week: Halloween Edition!
In the slay-or-be-slayed world of celebrity beauty, a simple haircut can make or break your career (let’s all observe a moment of silence for Felicity’s curls). Thankfully, Halloween brings us an extra-special dose of trick-or-treat magic, when we can throw out the rules and simply let chaos reign. And with all the Halloween dramz still fresh in the air, we spied a number of newsworthy tidbits, ranging from stars with fresh new shag haircuts to actual celeb-led treasure hunts! As always, there was no shortage of hairspiration to be had, whether it’s the fun All Hallow’s Eve hues we saw on Cindy Crawford or the messy-pretty look of the popular knotted ponytail. Take a look at these next 12 finds and see for yourself what happens when Hollywood gets ready for Halloween.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Cindy Crawford (@cindycrawford) on
1. Cindy Crawford: Let’s start things off with a bang (or blowout) courtesy of legendary model Cindy Crawford in an ultra-rare selfie, giving us a peek of her candy corn-hued hair. We never took this fashion icon for the Halloween-loving type, but knowing she’s festive at heart makes us love her even more.
2. Naomi Campbell: Naomi is another iconic beauty, known for her amazingly long locks and killer style. She really brought the glam factor this week, completing this sparkly costume with a sexy updo and romantic flowers in her hair.
3. Elsa Hosk: Um, rumor has it that this Swedish beauty could’ve been the inspo for Frozen‘s Elsa — and we totally see why. After a few glances at her gorg Insta fed, we were totally convinced. That pretty messy bun with those face-framing strands all but announces to the world that she’s here to slay — oh, sorry, we totally meant stay.
4. Katy Perry: YAASSS! The playful pop star Katy Perry brings on the giggles in this primping-selfie featuring a ridiculous beehive wig. It feels like forever since she graced us with an Instagram selfie, and we’re super happy that she did!
5. Christina Milian: After being spotted with her ex Nick Cannon (arousing our suspicions of a possible reconciliation), Christina stopped us in our gossipy tracks when she debuted this jaw-dropping selfie. We know, we know — metallics are in, but in case you didn’t notice, that wig’s made of actual metal! Talk about taking industrial chic to the next level.
View this post on Instagram
Yesterday's hair and glam brought you by @makeupbyariel @jenatkinhair and of course @kelleybakerbrows . The impromptu photo shoot which led to the sound people yelling at me to hurry up brought to you by yours truly 😬 (eyeshadow is the master palette by @makeupbymario !)
A post shared by Shay Mitchell (@shaymitchell) on
6. Shay Mitchell: Shay Mitchell’s haute and she knows it. Flaunting what must be her sexiest look ever, she totally helped us get past all the phases of our PLL-mourning.
7. Chloe Grace Moretz: OMG, is the pouf making a comeback? Chloe is one of our fave Hollywood hair icons, and she’s not the first celeb we spotted with this gravity-defying ‘do. Only time will tell, so keep your eyes peeled (and we will too).
8. Ashlee Simpson: Jessica WHO? Ashlee’s far from living in her big sister’s shadow, and here she is looking festive and WOW-worthy to prove it. She’s pictured along with her aww-dorable family, and we’re super impressed by her bold and ginormous blonde wig.
9. Ashley Benson: The ending of PLL turns out to have been the very best thing to happen to celebrity hair in recent history. Along with Shay, her former PLL co-star Ashley absolutely killed it this week with a newly cropped lob. We lost it over those pretty messy waves and platinum tips.
10. Nicki Minaj: Nicki looks tres chic rocking long, smoothed-out tresses. This look gets our vote for her new signature style. It’s not often that we see her without a trendy or colorful ‘do, and what a treat it is when we see her go glam.
11. Kylie Jenner: Yes, she’s back on our weekly hair radar, but she totally deserves it thanks to her Christina Aguilera Halloween costume that rocked our world. Not only did she revive Xtina’s Dirrty-era look, but the queen of all things trendy even got Xtina’s hard-earned stamp of approval. Way to go, Kylie!
12. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: After Kylie’s dirrrty display, let’s end on a refreshingly classy note with a look so jaw-dropping, it transcends all trends. Rosie proves that perfection never gets old. Her long down ‘do features an elegant side part, with her strands blown out to shiny perfection. #Goals.
Which of these looks was your fave? Let us know on Instagram @BritandCo!