15 Moments of Total Haute-ness in This Week’s Best Celebrity Hair
We thought last week’s celebrity hair report was just about as hot as we could handle, and then the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show happened — and just like that, we saw hair-story in the making, as VS Angels swapped their signature voluminous curls for decidedly more natural looks. And that’s not the only news in the world of celebrity hair! It just so happens that last week was jam-packed with slayworthy A-list locks. So wind down from last weekend in your comfiest post-Thanksgiving clothes, throw your hair into a textured curly bun and indulge in a beauty binge of epic proportions as you take a peek at the hottest looks we saw over the last seven days.
1. Elsa Hosk: Elsa Hosk slays with her to-die-for mane of flowing, flaxen curls. The VS Angel found the time to snap this little selfie in the midst of the runway shenanigans in Paris, documenting her hair goddess-level perfection before killing it on the runway.
2. Maria Borges: Maria Borges was hands down the breakout star of this year’s VS Runway Show. In addition to her general gorgeousness, the model wowed us with her natural ‘do, bringing with it a much-needed change from Victoria’s Secret’s longtime hair routine of big, blown-out curls. Keep your eyes on this up-and-comer, ’cause she’s definitely going places.
3. Lily Collins: True Life: We’re obsessed with Lily Collins. The rising fashion icon looks luminous in that frilly blush top, with her side-swept hair slicked into super-smoothed perfection. The uber-polished look is completed by tightly pulled-back locks that are giving us major Audrey Hepburn vibes.
4. Naomi Campbell: Does Naomi ever take a day off from domination? Not this week, anyway. Here’s Naomi like we’ve never seen her before, swapping her signature long dark locks for this white-hot updo. We don’t know the backstory from this photo shoot yet, but this striking look has us mad curious.
5. Lady Gaga: DAYUM! Gaga has had a roller coaster year, but you’d never know it in this intimate shot, which is for sure the hottest we’ve ever seen her. We’re super impressed with this sexy little look, but it’s those long, voluminous, side-parted waves we’re truly going gaga for. PS: Eat your heart out, Taylor Kinney!
6. Nicki Minaj: YAASSS! Here’s a peek at another lady in pink, the fabulous Ms. Nicki Minaj. We’ve been long awaiting her hair’s bubblegum-pink comeback, and this Marilyn-esque curly bob was well worth the wait. Be sure not to miss her coordinated pink lip and those ultra-long lashes.
7. Hannah Simone: While we’re on the topic of all our favorite shades of pink, take in the sight of New Girl‘s Hannah Simone in this snap that has us blushing. The beautiful star is a vision, as always, but that symmetrical topknot and heavy bang combo is as angelic as it comes.
8. Kendall Jenner: Kendall Jenner keeps our pink theme going in this shot of her gorgeous fresh face and cool-girl waves. She’s rocking a trendy center part like nobody’s business, and don’t tell Kylie, but Kendall’s solidly topped our list for kutest Kardashian sister.
9. Eva Longoria: The always glamorous Eva Longoria rocks the tiger eye color trend in flawless fashion with her medium-length, center-parted strands and #Instababe-worthy waves. We absolutely love the way her tresses blend with her wardrobe’s neutral color palette.
10. Lais Ribeiro: These beauties have us convinced that Brazil might just be the cascading hair capital of the world. VS Angels and Brazilian buddies Lais Ribiero and Alessandra Ambrosio were totally hair-twinning with those long, center-parted waves for two identical runway looks.
11. Zendaya: Zendaya channeled some old-world glamour in this slicked and styled dapper ‘do. Her classy look features a deep side part and fabulous finger waves that complement her formal look flawlessly.
12. Bella Thorne: Last week, Bella debuted the wildest holiday hair we’ve ever seen, and this week she changed it up with a flaming hot dye job. She opted for a redder-than-red shade and styled her strands with babelicious curls.
13. Maisie Williams: While we’re on the subject of transformations, here’s GoT‘s youngest badass owning a ’90s goth look. The It-girl-to-be went dark with a short blunt cut, straight locks and smokey-eyed accents — perfect for her ultra-fair complexion and petal pink lip. Factor in her dainty black choker and what appears to be a nose ring, and we’ve got ourselves a punk rock princess in the making.
14. Leona Lewis: We couldn’t let you miss Leona’s super long pigtails, worn while vacationing someplace we’d rather be. Her natural, brunette roots balance out bright blonde plaits, making this the ultimate in vacation beauty goals. Jealous much?
15. Amy Schumer: We couldn’t leave out our favorite comedienne, looking pretty damn fly in her wavy blonde lob. This is one accessible ‘do we can’t wait to try. Get it, girl.
Who wore your favorite look in celebrity hair this week? Let us know on Pinterest!