If there’s one thing we can count on, it’s the fact that celebrities never cease to serve up endless style inspiration. Whether we’re on the hunt for some gorgeous highlights or considering taking a modern approach to braids for work, we know our favorite celebs always have us covered when it comes to hair inspiration. This week is no exception! From Gina Rodriguez’s retro ‘do to Elizabeth Olsen’s luscious waves, scroll through the 10 best celebrity hair ‘dos we spotted on Insta this week.
1. Jamie Chung: While this year’s Coachella style was all about glitter roots, Dutch braids and those ‘90s double buns, Jamie Chung showed us why boho-style is still king when it comes to the perfect festival ‘do. Chung redefines festival florals with this subdued half-up hairstyle.
2. Bella Hadid: Why can’t we all look this good with our hair in the wind? Bella’s gorgeous, high fashion updo proved that messy and poised can be one in the same. Those wispy pieces of hair keep this updo feeling slightly casual.
3. Elizabeth Olsen: Lizzy Olsen is killin’ it on the Captain America: Civil War press tour! Not only did she attend the London premiere in a daring cutout dress, but she also gave us some serious hair envy with her beautiful waves.
4. Gina Rodriguez: Gina (or should we say Jane) gave us a blast from the past with her sleek flapper style. With this stunning look, this starlet should really consider rocking that short style IRL — and how cute is that baby?!
5. Gigi Hadid: Okay, this family is blessed AF with some great hair. Gigi rang in a milestone birthday with an effortlessly flawless soft side part. The part gives her hair a natural lift and adds intentional style.
6. Emma Roberts: Once again, Emma shows us how braids are really done. From the office to date night, this subtle, ultra-modern braid is perfect for almost any occasion.
7. Khole Kardashian: Step aside, Ariana Grande, because Khloe K. is gearing up to take the throne as queen of the high half-pony. Plus, she’s seriously making us consider trying out hair extensions as our new summer look.
8. Demi Lovato: Swap sweet for sultry for your next date night look. Demi’s slicked ‘do paired with dark lipstick is our new fave date night vibe. Can you even with those lashes?!
9. Hailee Steinfield: Is it a coincidence Haliee Steinfeild sported this ethereal ‘do right after the season premier of Game of Thrones? We think not ;) Hailee’s bringing on those Khaleesi vibes with her half-up braided ‘do that not only looks gorgeous but keeps her hair out of her face.
10. Naya Rivera: Still contemplating coloring your hair as a brunette? Here’s all the inspo you need. Naya Rivera shows brunettes the *perf* way to highlight their hair for a hot summer style by lightening up some wispy pieces at the front. It brightens up your whole look without being too dramatic.
Follow us on Pinterest for more celebrity hair inspo.