The 10 Best Celebrity Hairstyles We Spotted on Instagram This Week
If there’s one thing we can count on the entertainment industry for, it’s hair inspiration. Whether you’re looking for a dramatic chop or a quick 5-minute style, celebs are constantly sharing thier covetable locks on Instagram. This week we’re coming at you with a lot of braided updos, some seriously chic “s waves” and even a couple of vintage-inspired styles. Scroll on down for a heavy dose of style inspo.
1. Penelope Disick: We know the Kardashians are obsessed with hair extensions, and it looks like maybe the next generation of the fam is too. Earlier this week Khloe shared this snap with her niece Penelope rocking ultra long boxer braids. Does she love it or hate it though? Hard to tell with that face she’s pulling.
2. Lucy Hale: While Lucy has gone back to her darker roots since this pic, we’re savoring this glamorous, swinging ’60s inspired style. BRB, going to stock up on headbands.
3. Sarah Hyland: Sarah recently ditched her light locks for a darker color, and has yet again updated her look for her upcoming role in ABC’s Dirty Dancing remake. That being said, this new, sleek ‘do looks a little more like the “scene” hair of our high school days than a poofy ’80s style.
4. Vanessa Hudgens: Vanessa might be having a tough week in the legal realm (she and her BF accidentally defaced some property in AZ that’s protected by the government), but hey, at least her curls are on point. Priorities.
5. Ciara: Oh hello, perfectly tousled waves. It takes true skill to get that perfect “second-day hair” look on the first try, but Ciara managed to do it seamlessly.
6. Gina Rodriguez: If you’re headed to a ’20s-themed party you might want to look to Gina for some serious hair + makeup inspo. This is more than likely a wig, but Gina, if you’re looking for a major hair transformation, we’re very into this.
7. Julianne Hough: Julianne has kind of been killing it on the hair front over the past few weeks. First, there was the perfectly shaggy chop, then the PERM and now this amazingly voluminous updo.
8. Kelly Rowland: If you’re in need of some music festival hair inspo we suggest you look to Kelly’s braided updo. Sorry flower crowns, but it looks like you’ve been replaced.
9. Khloe Kardashian: Introducing your new favorite updo, the “fun bun.” Khloe’s pro hairstylist Jen Atkin coined the term in this snap, and we’re actually super into it. Somewhere between the messy top knot and a ballerina bun, this look offers the best of both worlds.
10. Britney Spears: Holy, braids! Game of Throne‘s Khaleesi better take note.
What was the best celebrity hairstyle you spotted on Instagram this week? Tag us in their post @BritandCo.