The 10 Best Celebrity Hairstyles on Instagram This Week
It’s the first weekend of summer, y’all! But before we hop into our sexy summer swimwear, let’s stop and take a moment to reassess our style game plan. That’s right — we’re talking about the perfect summer hair (duh!). From peek-a-boo highlights to Lemonade-inspired ‘dos, this week, our feeds have been flooded with tons of awe-inspiring celebrity hair. So whether you’re hitting the beach or staying local, scroll on and get inspired by the top 10 celeb hairdos we found on Insta this week. Because really, who better to model our warm-weather hairstyles after than the stars we social-media stalk… I mean, love?
1. Selena Gomez: Selena kicked off the summer on trend with a combo of peek-a-boo highlights and curtain bangs. Give your ‘do a subtle makeover with varying shades of warm honey highlights, scattered sparingly throughout your mane. This coloring is ideal for adding in some extra dimension, without breaking the bank.
2. Bella Hadid: Did Bella go back to her original blonde? Unfortunately not. Hadid sent shockwaves through the interwebs when she sported a mermaid-inspired wig for a recent shoot. Even though it wasn’t real, this look made us long for the days of her naturally golden ‘do. Blonde or brunette, this girl always looks flawless.
3. Gina Rodriguez: If there’s one thing #nationalselfieday was good for, it was the gift of Gina Rodriguez in this adorably funky headscarf. She showed us a new way to rock a patterned head wrap with her larger-than-life bow. This look is perfect for beating the summer heat!
4. Beyoncé: Gearing up for a summer filled with festivals? Forget the floral crowns to top off your ethereal boho look and opt for something with a little more flavor. Bey shows us (once again) it’s all about that Lemonade with her fruit-inspired headpiece. The gorgeous contrast between those bright yellow lemons and her jewel-toned lips is almost too much to handle.
5. Blake Lively: Get ready, ladies — this summer is going to be all about volume! Permanent or temporary, we are absolutely in love with Blake’s bouncy throwback style. Like Jenna Dewan and Gigi Hadid, Lively took us back to the ’80s with her pinned-back crimped tresses.
6. Lucy Hale: Glam meets goth with Lucy Hale’s stunning red carpet look. She captured that bone-straight ’00s aesthetic flawlessly with a razor-sharp blunt cut. We’re feeling a new trend coming on.
7. Elle Fanning: Ahh, remember the days when a topknot was merely our go-to look for going to sleep? Elle Fanning took this lazy hairstyle to a whole other level with her sleek, on-point bun. This super simple ‘do gave the starlet a poised and polished appeal, without upstaging her gorgeous sequined dress. Don’t forget the hair gel when trying out this modern look at home.
8. Sarah Hyland: Teetering on the edge of finally cutting your hair? Perhaps this Modern Family star’s too-cute ‘do will convince you. Sarah Hyland unveiled an adorable low-maintenance hairstyle in the form of a sweet and refreshing shoulder-grazing cut. Long layers are key when it comes to keeping this cropped hairstyle fun and modern.
9. Chrissy Teigen: Just had a baby and finally got some alone time with your hubby? What’s a celeb to do? Go to Disneyland (of course!). Chrissy rocked a rollercoaster-resistant hairstyle featuring tight Dutch braids neatly pulled back into a chignon.
10. Fergie: It looks like Fergie is the next celeb to give in to the platinum hair trend. After trimming her locks a few weeks back, Fergie finished revamping her look with some icy blonde coloring. But unlike Jennifer Lawrence and T. Swift, the songstress put her own spin on the trending hairstyle by wearing the look with slightly exposed dark roots.
Follow us on Pinterest for more celebrity hair inspo.