The 10 Best Celebrity Hairstyles on Instagram This Week
With each passing day, we find ourselves wishing for some of the things that only fall can bring, like the changing of the leaves, pumpkin spice recipes and a new haircut. We’re taking a cue from some of our favorite celebs and getting inspired with their end-of-summer cuts and colors. From refreshing those blonde roots to chopping it all off, Instagram served up some rad celebrity hair this week. Get ready to call your stylist.
1. Ariana Grande: Her new album, Dangerous Woman, dropped back in May, and we can’t get enough. We feel the same way about her new eye-skimming bangs. If you’re a proud member of the baby face club, try a darker fringe this fall for a more mature ‘do.
2. Karlie Kloss: The Victoria’s Secret model went a little blonder this week, and we love the natural look to this shade. Next time you find yourself in the salon chair, tell your stylist to shy away from the bleached look and go for a blonde with more golden undertones this fall.
3. Selena Gomez: She’s out on her Revival tour and seems to be having a hair revival of her own, trading in her long locks for a curly lob with bangs. This cut is perfect for those who are tired of the maintenance that comes with longer hair, but still want some length.
4. Sarah Hyland: The Modern Family actress dyed her adorable bob a shade of what she dubbed “bronde.” This brown-y blonde is a sublime shade for transitioning from summer to fall hair.
5. Cara Delevingne: Model and actress Cara Delevingne debuted a new ‘do at Comic Con this week, swapping her middle-parted, long straight locks for a beachy, side-parted lob. As a cut that’s been quite popular this year, the lob — we’re hoping — is more than just a trend.
6. Lupita Nyong’o: We admire Oscar-winning actress Lupita Nyong’o for constantly switching up her beauty routine. She revealed her newly cropped coils in an Instagram snap she took on vacation. Follow Lupita’s lead and dare to take the plunge.
7. Alicia Keys: We’re all on board with Alicia Keys’ recent vow to ditch makeup and are loving all of the snaps of her beautiful, makeup-free face and natural curls. Try rocking a headscarf, letting your natural texture shine and going makeup-less for a day. You might just find it super freeing.
8. Zendaya: Disney darling Zendaya is the queen of red carpet looks, but it’s nice to see her casual wavy locks come out to play. Wear this look for a day at the beach or dress it up for a girls’ night out on the town. All the heart eyes.
9. Khloe Kardashian: Khloe Kardashian is making us think that maybe blondes do have more fun with her golden asymmetrical bob. Add some texture with a flat iron or curling wand to play up the symmetry of a shorter cut.
10. Kim Kardashian West: Kim K’s casual bun is one of our favorite hairstyles to sport around the house or running weekend errands. Our life motto? Live every day like it’s casual Friday.
Follow us on Pinterest for more celebrity hair inspo.