10 of the Best Celebrity Hairstyles on Instagram This Week
This past week, we figured out how to rock a cool new braid, pineapple our locks and air dry our hair, so why not go even further with some next-level inspo to get you through the weekend + help you crush it come Monday? Luckily, some of our favorite snap-happy celebs are here to help. From Lupita Nyong’o to Chrissy Teigen, we turned to these gorgeous stars and their famous manes on Instagram for the most major celebrity hair inspo yet.
1. Chrissy Teigen: Staying in but want to look super cute? Try this casual heart-shaped bun. Cozy up with a plush throw and your favorite comfort food (that chicken looks nom-worthy), and you’re ready for a chill night in. (Photo via @chrissyteigen)
2. Zendaya: Gorgeous is the first thing that comes to mind with this sophisticated do. Go simple with a middle with a part, then work your way to the side with some polished waves for a perfect fancy night-out look. (Photo via @zendaya)
3. Selena Gomez: Want to perfect your next selfie? Try a stunning a blowout with soft curls for a runway-ready effect (an adorable pout helps, too!). (Photo via @selenagomez)
4. Malin Ackerman: For another way to coordinate your look with your BFF (hey Kristen Bell!), go for varying updos. Opt for a slick bun or a casual ponytail and match your tops with some vibrant prints. (Photo via @therealmalinakerman)
5. Camila Alves: With Miss Universe coming up, why not take a page from a pageant contestant for an elegant ‘do? Former beauty queen Alves brings the drama with this slick bun. Make sure to top it off with a chic middle part and accessories with some stunning earrings to really set it off. (Photo via @iamcamilaalves)
6. Camilla Belle: If you’re going for a simple but still intriguing mane, try a low-key middle part. Make sure to match with a soft lipstick shade for an understated effect. (Photo via @camillabelle)
7. Lupita Nyong’o: Here’s an out-of-this world ‘do. Deploy an intriguing twist on the crown braid and make sure to wear a vibrant print to really make a statement. (Photo via @lupitanyongo)
8. Lily Aldridge: We’re still reeling from that stunning VS show. Aldridge shows us how to sport a sexy night-out mane. A fish gape is totally required. (Photo via @lilyaldridge)
9. Janelle Monae: Leave it to the 30-year-old singer to pull off this elegant throwback ensemble. If you want to go retro, try a slick beehive for a head-turning look. (Photo via @janellemonae)
10. Gina Rodriguez: In the mood to celebrate? Show off with this timeless wavy hair. Go for a frock that embodies one of our favorite trends, cutouts, and you’ll be ready to paint the town red. (Photo via @hereisgina)
Have any celeb hair inspirations you’d like to share? Make sure to tag us on Instagram!