10 Best Celebrity Hair Instagrams This Week
While most celeb-obsessed fans spent the week perusing Instagram to find super cute snaps from award show season, whether on or off the red carpet, we were scrolling our favorite photo app for the best hair inspo. As usual, our favorite stars did not disappoint. From breezy tresses to sleek, perfectly coiffed manes, these gorgeous celeb Instagrams are the perfect looks to copy whether you’re planning a wild night out or simply staying in to hibernate during this weekend’s #snowpocalypse.
1. Adriana Lima: Our favorite angel sported a cute and simple high ponytail that goes with any casual outfit (like a navy knitted sweater, perhaps?). (Photo via @adrianalima)
2. Demi Lovato: Going for a look that’s perfect for a seaside getaway (or like, brunch with pals)? Glam up your laid-back lob with some bold accessories, like a slick gold bangle. (Photo via @ddlovato)
3. Gina Rodriguez: Jane The Virgin starlet Rodriguez shows us how to rock a sleek pony with casual ease. Just balance the uptight ‘do with some loose jeans and a baggy knit. (Photo via @hereisgina)
4. Krysten Ritter: The Jessica Jones actress is taking a break from her superhero persona, and she’s just as gorgeous off screen. Go simple with loose tresses, and dress it up with a bold lip, like this shade of red. (Photo via @therealkrystenritter)
5. Lena Dunham: Fur-real! Here’s how to hibernate in style. Go for a slick, boyish cut with some sick sidebangs, and you’ll stay cool all weekend. (Photo via @lenadunham)
6. Lupita Nyong’o: All-white everything never looked so good. Follow Nyong’o’s lead and go au naturale with these soft locks and go for a chic side part to top off the look. (Photo via @lupitanyongo)
7. Mindy Kaling: This girlboss keeps it conservative with a minimally layered shoulder-length ‘do. Keep things interesting by sporting a bright top and skirt with an interesting pattern. (Photo via @mindykaling)
8. Rita Ora: Looking to Netflix and chill? Stay in and look fly with piece-y front bangs and you’ll be the center of your boo’s attention. (Photo via @ritaora)
9. Shay Mitchell: Here’s a foolproof, fierce look: Go sleek with chest-length tresses and top the look off with a middle part… and a smize, of course. (Photo via @shaym)
10. Taylor Swift/Jaime King: Here’s a way to coordinate with your BFF. Go for wavy tresses in similar shades, so you’ll be on the same wavelength. (Photo via @taylorswift)
Tweet us your favorite celeb looks @BritandCo!