10 of the Week’s Best Celebrity Hair Transformations on Instagram
We’re addicted to refreshing our Instagram feeds in search of celebrity hair inspiration, and this week delivered on all counts. From fauxhawks to dip-dyed tips, Kylie, Cara and company beautifully brought all our wildest hair fantasies to life. And while we’re usually into the whole “messy hair don’t care” thing, we’re looking forward to road testing these creative looks ourselves.
Below, a roundup of our fave looks:
1. Anna Chlumsky: The Veep actress stunned in the prettiest fishtail updo, courtesy of hair stylist Sarah Potempa. We can’t wait to rock this one at all of our fall weddings. (Photo via @SarahPotempa)
3. Cara Delevingne: Cara’s braided look proves that messy hair CAN be classy. The loose braid beautifully complements her elegant red lip and metallic dress. Date night look, here we come! (Photo via @mararoszak)
4. Mindy Kaling: If there’s one person who can pull of pigtail braids without looking like a total cheeseball, it’s Mindy. She paired ’em with a star-print onesie, proving playful always has its place. (Photo via @mindykaling)
5. Christina Applegate: An elegant mohawk? Our wildest hair dreams just came true thanks to mega babe Christina Applegate. With a knot here and twist there, you too can wear this seriously cool-girl look. (Photo via @JennyChoHair)
6. Ashley Benson: It’s the simplest of looks, but our hearts went pitter-patter for this pretty little liar’s sleek side ponytail. The center part and wavy finish add major points. Plus, this look is incredibly easy to copy. (Photo via @sarahpotempa)
7. Amy Schumer: Our favorite girl of the moment is also sporting one of our favorite hairstyles of the moment: the side braid. And how perfectly does it match her sweet mini dress? (Photo via @AmySchumer)
8. Kate Mara: Brunette, platinum blonde, lob, pixie… we’re convinced Kate Mara can pull off just about any hairstyle. This pixie crop looks flawless when dressed up with a bold lip. (Photo via @mararoszak)
9. Gigi Hadid: While the colombré hair trend isn’t quite so shocking in the celeb world these days, we were pleasantly surprised to see Gigi switch up her signature blonde locks recently. Will our favorite model go full-on color à la Kylie Jenner? (Photo via @gigihadid)
10. Zendaya Coleman: We could talk about Zendaya’s hair all day long – seriously. Whether she’s opting for a fierce wig or showing off her au natural curls, she’s always down to take a risk. This week she balanced a high-fashion cut-out culotte jumpsuit with a sleek ballerina bun. All we can say is st-st-st-stunning. (Photo via @Zendaya)
Did your favorite A-lister make this week’s roundup? Did we miss any ‘grammable looks? Spill in the comments!