25 BFF Easter Basket Gift Ideas Under $25
Between the egg decorating, brunch prep and egg hunt, Easter is a busy, busy time. Save your BFF the legwork of running around on that Easter scavenger hunt by getting her a thoughtful, personalized Easter basket gift she can enjoy all week long. Whether you decide to DIY or buy, you can actually show your main girl some love *without* breaking the bank. Ranging in a variety of cuteness and pastel shades, these non-traditional gift ideas are the way to your friend’s heart. Take your pick from these 25 gifts that are all under $25.
1. ASOS Oversized Triple Pom Keychain ($18): Your BFF will never lose their keys again with this fluffy cluster of faux-fur pom poms. If she’d rather hang it from her handbag or backpack, it’s sure to make a super cute bag accessory.
2. Ban.do BFFL Button Pack – Set of 2 ($4): Show some #BFFL love by gifting your bestie one of these BFF buttons. It’s a stylish way to show the world you’ve got each other’s backs.
3. Habit Cosmetics 03 Belle Époque ($18): This fabulous shade of periwinkle is a go-to color for spring. It will also put your eco-conscious friend’s mind at ease, since it’s made vegan, cruelty-free and gluten-free.
4. ASOS Retro Cat Eye Sunglasses With Flat Lens ($21): Throw the fashionista in your life some shade (in the best possible way) with these sick stunners. Their pink lenses are sure to fit right in with your girl’s ultra chic style.
5. Ban.do Hot Stuff Thermal Mug – Disco ($14): Because ordinary mugs for the most fab gal in your life just don’t cut it. If she’s all about the #workhardplayhard lifestyle, gift her this disco-inspired mug that’ll let her bring caffeine wherever work or the party takes her.
6. TonyMoly Pocket Bunny Sleek + Moist Mist ($15): This one’s for the beauty-obsessed girl in your life. Aside from possibly being the cutest facial mist ever, this portable mister is packed to the brim with enriched minerals and fruit extracts with moisturizing properties. She’ll think of you every time she takes a spritz of this refreshing mid-day pick-me-up.
7. Urban Outfitters Printed Tin Candle – Coconut Water ($12): If your friend can’t get enough candles, this pretty watercolor-printed one is just what she needs. Its refreshing coconut scent will transport her to the beach every time she lights it.
8. TonyMoly I’m Real Mask Sheet – Pomegranate ($4): Set aside some pamper time for the #girlboss who deserves it most with this pomegranate mask sheet. Its specially formulated serum helps restore stressed skin while promoting elasticity with deeply hydrating ingredients.
9. DIY Kindle or Tablet Cover: This DIY kindle cover will keep the sun and sand from messing up your pal’s relaxing read the next time she hits the beach. Its chic design is one that’ll meet her style standards. (via Sugar & Cloth)
10. Perks of Aurora Ugh, As If! Mug ($18): Admit it, there have been way too many nights spent watching your favorite ’90s chick flicks together. Take her down memory lane with this nostalgia-inspiring mug. She’ll thank you for helping her channel her inner Cher from Clueless with this mug that says it all.
11. Casey Sibley Cat Lady Coin Purse ($15): Your BFF won’t have to worry about digging around her wallet for loose change once you get her this cute little coin pouch. Its adorable cat print is sure to win extra points from any cat lover.
12. Ban.do Girl Bands Hair Elastic – Set of 5 ($10): For the gal pal who’s always losing her hair bands and asking to borrow yours, this adorable set of five elastics should do the trick. She’ll be more careful with these, since they’re *hopefully* too cute to lose.
13. Dot & Bo Rose Gold Pocket Notebooks – Set of 2 ($14): Give your friend some peace of mind with these handy set of notebooks to keep her important memos organized. They’ll eliminate the clutter of all those notes scrawled on loose paper.
14. Tattly Gold Floral Tattoos – Set of 2 ($6): This set of shimmery gold temporary floral tattoos is a free spirit’s best friend (aside from you). They’re the whimsical must-haves your friend needs to take with her to Coachella.
15. Brika Party Crasher iPhone Case ($24): Just thinking about how your BFF scratched up her old phone one too many times makes you cringe. For both your sakes, gift her this pretty pineapple print case that protects her phone while keeping it looking its best.
16. ASOS Festival Pom Pom Headband ($14): The creative soul in your life isn’t one to shy from expressing herself with her unique style. Let your girl do her thang by getting her this adorable, multi-colored pom pom headband that she can rock at all the upcoming spring festivals or wear as everyday flair.
17. Meku Designs Cake Batter Ring Dish ($22): Bring some color to your homegirl’s home decor with this vibrantly patterned ring dish inspired by confetti cake. That way organizing her favorite jewelry pieces will be a cinch.
18. Poketo Mode De Vie Monthly Planner – Pink ($18): This monthly planner promises to keep your busy bestie organized and on top of her jam-packed schedule. It’s conveniently light but is spacious enough to jot down her to-do’s, and even comes with a plastic sleeve to store receipts and business cards.
19. Poketo Pattern Click Pen I ($5): Each pen comes with a uniquely colorful pattern that makes it hard to just get one for your friend. Whichever (or however many) you choose, your studious pal is sure to appreciate.
20. Sleepy Mountain Peach Emoji Earrings ($9): Let your bestest bud know she’s as sweet as a peach with an adorable set of peach emoji earring studs. Plus, they’re hypoallergenic, which means they won’t irritate her sensitive ears.
21. Quin Candy Is Magic Box ($16): A box of sweet treats is always a safe bet for your sweet-toothed friend. If sweet caramels and Twizzlie Chews are her jam, this box of 24 assorted pieces is the gift she’ll appreciate most.
22. Herbivore Calm Bath Salts ($20): Give her a well-deserved break from a hectic schedule with this 100% natural blend of Dead Sea salts. It also includes Himalayan pink salt crystals, which will help soothe and calm your friend’s over-worked body.
23. DIY Aspirational Wall Art: Give your soul sista a hand-lettered wall art print with a meaningful quote shared between the two of you. For best results, refer to our Brush Calligraphy Online Class for some quality tips! (via Brit + Co)
24. Dot & Bo Go & Do Canister ($30): You know your girl can’t get anything done without her morning cup of coffee, so gift her this canister that lets her take her cup of joe to go. Its salmon and gold design keeps her drink looking stylish, while its straight-forward message gives her the morning motivation that she needs to get on that grind.
25. Secret Garden Coloring Book by Johanna Basford ($22): Unleash your bestie’s inner artist with this coloring book for grownups. Its intricate designs aren’t just aesthetically pleasing, they offer a relaxing and creative way to pass the time.
Which gift do you think your BFF will love? Follow us on Pinterest for more Easter basket gift ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
It can be intimidating to step out on your own and build a business from the ground up. As part of our collaboration with Office Depot, we're talking with Selfmade alum and solopreneur Colette Lawrence, the faith-based motivator and relationship builder behind The M.E.E. Movement, about ways in which women in business can find success.
B + C: How did you know M.E.E. Movement was your business to start?
The M.E.E Movement represents motivation, empowerment, and encouragement for women. It is what represents me. I did not know at first that it was my business to start, but then the thought of monetizing what I loved came to me. It scared me, however. I registered the business in July 2020 and have been slowly building my wings since.
B + C: What's one strategy that's helped you start your business?
Thinking through and researching what the requirements are to start my business, and then asking questions of people who are in the business. Not all advice worked; however, it helped me to figure out what I needed to do and not to do.
B + C: Did you always know life coaching would be your entrepreneurial path?
(Smiles) No, I did not. I 'stumbled" on it. I knew that people were always coming to me for advice and I found that I loved having conversations with them, especially with women, young and old.
B + C: What was your most valuable takeaway from Selfmade?
My most valuable takeaway was the first day of training: Get out of your own way. There were a lot of great moments and important takeaways from every presenter. However, getting out of my own way, pushing past doubts, was for me my most valuable takeaway. Doing something that I had never done before took courage. If I do not focus on what is happening with me mentally then I cannot deliver to my clients successfully.
B + C: What's one piece of advice you would give to female entrepreneurs on the brink of starting?
Get out of your head. You have something to offer. You have what you need to succeed so go ahead and do it.
B + C: How do you stay motivated?
I stay motivated by listening to music and listening to motivational speakers, and sometimes someone will just reach out and talk about the impact that I made in their life. That adds the extra juice or sauce I need to pummel through the day.
B + C: What's your best organizational tip?
Keep a diary and journal. It's the best way for me to keep organized and it also provides a source motivation as I record not only my "losses" but my wins as well.
B + C: Who inspires you in the entrepreneurial space?
Shirley Toliver – She motivates and empowers and makes me always want to show up.
B + C: What has receiving the Office Depot scholarship to Selfmade done to help you start or grow your business?
The scholarship was a blessing in that all the areas that were covered offered valuable information that I needed, from social media to HR. As a new business owner, I needed to know this to increase my own personal awareness in what it takes to run a successful business. The candidness of the presenters made it easy to see myself in their shoes and helped me to realize that I can also get there.
Want to feel motivated to take the next step for your business? Let Office Depot OfficeMax give you the confidence you need with a suite of business services & solutions to help you put your best foot forward. Make a good first impression with business cards & build the business pitch of your dreams with custom presentations. With Office Depot OfficeMax you'll find the tools to reach new customers with confidence.
Head to Office Depot's Selfmade page to check out even more amazing business resources (and discounts!) to help you accomplish more on your entrepreneurial journey. These offers are available for a limited time only, so be sure to take advantage of all this goodness while supplies last. Want to join the next Selfmade cohort this summer? Check out all of the scholarship details right here.