25 BFF Easter Basket Gift Ideas Under $25
Between the egg decorating, brunch prep and egg hunt, Easter is a busy, busy time. Save your BFF the legwork of running around on that Easter scavenger hunt by getting her a thoughtful, personalized Easter basket gift she can enjoy all week long. Whether you decide to DIY or buy, you can actually show your main girl some love *without* breaking the bank. Ranging in a variety of cuteness and pastel shades, these non-traditional gift ideas are the way to your friend’s heart. Take your pick from these 25 gifts that are all under $25.
1. ASOS Oversized Triple Pom Keychain ($18): Your BFF will never lose their keys again with this fluffy cluster of faux-fur pom poms. If she’d rather hang it from her handbag or backpack, it’s sure to make a super cute bag accessory.
2. Ban.do BFFL Button Pack – Set of 2 ($4): Show some #BFFL love by gifting your bestie one of these BFF buttons. It’s a stylish way to show the world you’ve got each other’s backs.
3. Habit Cosmetics 03 Belle Époque ($18): This fabulous shade of periwinkle is a go-to color for spring. It will also put your eco-conscious friend’s mind at ease, since it’s made vegan, cruelty-free and gluten-free.
4. ASOS Retro Cat Eye Sunglasses With Flat Lens ($21): Throw the fashionista in your life some shade (in the best possible way) with these sick stunners. Their pink lenses are sure to fit right in with your girl’s ultra chic style.
5. Ban.do Hot Stuff Thermal Mug – Disco ($14): Because ordinary mugs for the most fab gal in your life just don’t cut it. If she’s all about the #workhardplayhard lifestyle, gift her this disco-inspired mug that’ll let her bring caffeine wherever work or the party takes her.
6. TonyMoly Pocket Bunny Sleek + Moist Mist ($15): This one’s for the beauty-obsessed girl in your life. Aside from possibly being the cutest facial mist ever, this portable mister is packed to the brim with enriched minerals and fruit extracts with moisturizing properties. She’ll think of you every time she takes a spritz of this refreshing mid-day pick-me-up.
7. Urban Outfitters Printed Tin Candle – Coconut Water ($12): If your friend can’t get enough candles, this pretty watercolor-printed one is just what she needs. Its refreshing coconut scent will transport her to the beach every time she lights it.
8. TonyMoly I’m Real Mask Sheet – Pomegranate ($4): Set aside some pamper time for the #girlboss who deserves it most with this pomegranate mask sheet. Its specially formulated serum helps restore stressed skin while promoting elasticity with deeply hydrating ingredients.
9. DIY Kindle or Tablet Cover: This DIY kindle cover will keep the sun and sand from messing up your pal’s relaxing read the next time she hits the beach. Its chic design is one that’ll meet her style standards. (via Sugar & Cloth)
10. Perks of Aurora Ugh, As If! Mug ($18): Admit it, there have been way too many nights spent watching your favorite ’90s chick flicks together. Take her down memory lane with this nostalgia-inspiring mug. She’ll thank you for helping her channel her inner Cher from Clueless with this mug that says it all.
11. Casey Sibley Cat Lady Coin Purse ($15): Your BFF won’t have to worry about digging around her wallet for loose change once you get her this cute little coin pouch. Its adorable cat print is sure to win extra points from any cat lover.
12. Ban.do Girl Bands Hair Elastic – Set of 5 ($10): For the gal pal who’s always losing her hair bands and asking to borrow yours, this adorable set of five elastics should do the trick. She’ll be more careful with these, since they’re *hopefully* too cute to lose.
13. Dot & Bo Rose Gold Pocket Notebooks – Set of 2 ($14): Give your friend some peace of mind with these handy set of notebooks to keep her important memos organized. They’ll eliminate the clutter of all those notes scrawled on loose paper.
14. Tattly Gold Floral Tattoos – Set of 2 ($6): This set of shimmery gold temporary floral tattoos is a free spirit’s best friend (aside from you). They’re the whimsical must-haves your friend needs to take with her to Coachella.
15. Brika Party Crasher iPhone Case ($24): Just thinking about how your BFF scratched up her old phone one too many times makes you cringe. For both your sakes, gift her this pretty pineapple print case that protects her phone while keeping it looking its best.
16. ASOS Festival Pom Pom Headband ($14): The creative soul in your life isn’t one to shy from expressing herself with her unique style. Let your girl do her thang by getting her this adorable, multi-colored pom pom headband that she can rock at all the upcoming spring festivals or wear as everyday flair.
17. Meku Designs Cake Batter Ring Dish ($22): Bring some color to your homegirl’s home decor with this vibrantly patterned ring dish inspired by confetti cake. That way organizing her favorite jewelry pieces will be a cinch.
18. Poketo Mode De Vie Monthly Planner – Pink ($18): This monthly planner promises to keep your busy bestie organized and on top of her jam-packed schedule. It’s conveniently light but is spacious enough to jot down her to-do’s, and even comes with a plastic sleeve to store receipts and business cards.
19. Poketo Pattern Click Pen I ($5): Each pen comes with a uniquely colorful pattern that makes it hard to just get one for your friend. Whichever (or however many) you choose, your studious pal is sure to appreciate.
20. Sleepy Mountain Peach Emoji Earrings ($9): Let your bestest bud know she’s as sweet as a peach with an adorable set of peach emoji earring studs. Plus, they’re hypoallergenic, which means they won’t irritate her sensitive ears.
21. Quin Candy Is Magic Box ($16): A box of sweet treats is always a safe bet for your sweet-toothed friend. If sweet caramels and Twizzlie Chews are her jam, this box of 24 assorted pieces is the gift she’ll appreciate most.
22. Herbivore Calm Bath Salts ($20): Give her a well-deserved break from a hectic schedule with this 100% natural blend of Dead Sea salts. It also includes Himalayan pink salt crystals, which will help soothe and calm your friend’s over-worked body.
23. DIY Aspirational Wall Art: Give your soul sista a hand-lettered wall art print with a meaningful quote shared between the two of you. For best results, refer to our Brush Calligraphy Online Class for some quality tips! (via Brit + Co)
24. Dot & Bo Go & Do Canister ($30): You know your girl can’t get anything done without her morning cup of coffee, so gift her this canister that lets her take her cup of joe to go. Its salmon and gold design keeps her drink looking stylish, while its straight-forward message gives her the morning motivation that she needs to get on that grind.
25. Secret Garden Coloring Book by Johanna Basford ($22): Unleash your bestie’s inner artist with this coloring book for grownups. Its intricate designs aren’t just aesthetically pleasing, they offer a relaxing and creative way to pass the time.
Which gift do you think your BFF will love? Follow us on Pinterest for more Easter basket gift ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)