20 Fancy Ponytails Guaranteed to Turn Heads
Ladies, it’s time to pony up. Whether you’re looking for something fun to do with second-day hair, want to turn heads on your next night out or are simply trying to upgrade your everyday ‘do, we’ve got 20 fancy ways to wear a ponytail. So grab your elastics, bobby pins and hairspray, and meet us by the mirror.
2. Messy Volume: You don’t have to have long hair to rock a ponytail, and it definitely doesn’t have to be perfect. Tease your locks to add volume and texture for a truly fancy messy look. (via Style Bistro)
3. Body and Waves: LC can do no wrong. And even though she just chopped her long locks, we can still channel her former style. Case in point: This stunning way to tie your waves back high and add body. (via PopSugar)
4. Sunburst Ponytail: Bobby pins are usually functional. We use them to tame strays or keep styles in place. But we want to change that, so let’s let the little bobbies be the star of the hair show. (via Brit + Co)
5. French Twist Pony: Who doesn’t love a good French twist? It’s classic. It’s timeless. And it’s elegant. This twist on the typical ‘do is the perfect day-to-night hairstyle, especially for those of us with hair too long and thick to pull off the real thing. (via Refinery29)
6. Pinned-up Ponytail: For your next ‘do, go a little wild with the bobby pinning to create a gorgeous look that’s equal parts messy and sleek. Plus, it’s the only high pony we’ve seen that won’t bounce or swing as you walk. (via Hair Romance)
9. Gold Banded: What’s one of the easiest ways to turn a standard low pony chic? Wrap it in a thick gold cuff, of course. (via The Ultra Linx)
And that’s a wrap! What other fancy ways do you rock a pony? Share in the comments below!