#ColorLoveStory: 20 Orange Goodies We’re Crushing on
We seem to be surrounding ourselves with all orange everything these days at Brit HQ, so it only makes sense that we dedicate our latest #ColorLoveStory to the tangy, peachy hue. Introducing our Orange Crush collection, a compilation of all things orange in the B+C Shop!
1. Letter Balloons ($12): Don’t even get us started on these copper letter balloons. We, like the rest of the blogosphere, are thoroughly obsessed.
3. Spring Geometric Bib Necklace ($65): This statement necklace is sure to add that missing punch of color to any outfit.
4. Squish Round Containers ($25): How adorable are these silicone containers? The sound-absorbing and flexible material makes these a great option for keeping your kid’s room organized.
5. Presidio Tote ($175): Not only is this tangerine bag impeccably made, but it also gives back. A portion of the proceeds will go toward Freedom House, a Bay Area rescue home for the sexually exploited.
6. Aviator Mirror Lens Sunglasses ($10): These shades are reminiscent enough of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas to make us feel just a little bit badass.
7. Travel Flask + Shot Glasses ($39): Way-classy picnic accessories are always a good idea, you know?
8. Pom Pom Cotton Scarf ($38): This is the ideal addition to any summer outfit, especially for us freezing San Francisco folks :)
9. Arouse Blend No. 101 ($38): Need a pick-me-up? This jasmine, sambac and neroli essential oil blend is known for its mood-lifting properties.
11. Tierra Blanket Roll ($72): This gorgeous picnic blanket comes with a leather strap, which means toting it around is a breeze. What better blanket to pack for your next festival?
12. Kitsch bkr Bottle ($30): Ah, the beloved bkr bottle. This tangerine one might be our favorite option yet.
13. Zebra No. 1 Print ($21): This might just be the punch and pattern your dreary walls are missing.
15. Large Travel Pouch ($25): We’re enamored with this line of travel pouches by Tulisan, partly because it’s *actually* big enough to store all of our travel toiletries. We’re not complaining about the beautiful print, either.
16. Pantone Metal Storage Box ($16): What better way to celebrate orange than with this rad tin by the original kings of color?
17. Beach Day Tassel Garland ($35): Honestly, we spend a lot of time around here finding excuses to buy dreamy Studio Mucci garlands. This summery color combo is especially swoonworthy, don’t you think?
18. Retro Pastel Round Cat Eye Sunglasses ($10): You know what color goes with every skin tone? The peachy coral on these sunnies. Really!
19. Desert Sage Key Fob ($14): Pro Tip: Adding a sleek and vibrant accessory to your keychain will help temper the clutter. Might we suggest an *orange* key fob? :)
What’s your major color crush right now? Share it with us on Instagram with the hashtag #britstagram so we can co-crush with you!