13 Colorful #Girlboss-Approved Card Cases
You’ve earned your street cred as the girl boss that you are and even have the fancy schmancy business cards to show for it. But what about a spiffy card case? Nothing makes you appear more legit than being able to tote around a case designed specifically for your business cards. Take our word for it: It’s a game changer. Because a girl’s gotta have her options, we’ve gathered 13 card cases that are a far cry from boring. Whether you’re looking for a case to store a hefty stack of your calling cards or you want something to hold your credit cards, IDs and spare cash — we’re looking at you B2S (back-to-school) crowd — we’ve got you covered.
1. Embossed Translucent Card Holder ($23): If you don’t mind putting it all on display, then this sleek and translucent pink card holder is where it’s at. Just be wary of pickpockets.
2. Brushstrokes Keychain Pouch ($20): Leave it to ban.do to design the cutest brushstroke-printed pouch in existence. If you’re heading B2S, ditch the lanyard STAT. This functional pouch is all sorts of chic.
3. Striped Card Case ($85): Pinch us, please! The juxtaposition between the brown leather and contrasting pink stripe makes for an instant conversation starter. Major bonus: For an extra fee, you can even have it monogrammed with your initials. #Winning
4. Centennial Stripe Mind Your Business Card Case ($38): To fully cement your “I made it” moment in the big city of your dreams, a savvy card case is in order. Allow this striped case from Henri Bendel to serve as a reminder that dreams don’t work unless you do.
5. Paint Splattered Wallet ($295): While this paint-splattered case is a bit on the splurge-worthy side (it is by Margiela after all), we’re firm believers in treating yo’self with a little sumthin’ sumthin’ as a reward for reaching certain milestones.
6. Wally Wallet Case for iPhone ($50): For the creative thinker or busy bee, this Wally case will keep your hands free. It magically attaches to your iPhone, all the while keeping your valuables hidden from view. Pure genius, right?
7. Charlie Wallet Leather ($35): Simple does it. You asked for a streamlined card case that would hold just the essentials and we found it. This navy and red leather wallet by Herschel not only gets the job done, but it’s also easy on the eyes.
8. Seamless Card Case ($40): Good design feels good. Made of all-natural leather, this simplified envelope-style case will give you an excuse to whip out your minimalist business cards at any given moment.
9. Metallic Card Holder ($29): Say hello to the metallic card holder that will fit right in with your #allblackornothing aesthetic. Not only will it show off your sartorial flair, but it communicates that you mean business.
10. Hola Passport Case ($18): For convenience sake, this jet-setting case will kill two birds with one stone. Just think how handy it’ll be to have both your passport and calling cards stored in the same place the next time you’re traveling for business.
11. Petite Snap Cardholder Key Chain ($12): Misplaced your student ID or debit card for the umpteenth time? Say no more! This petite cardholder with a key chain will not only function as a miniature wallet, but it can be attached to your car keys for safekeeping.
12. Natural Leather + Gold Card Case ($24): Purse-diving for a stack of your business cards or spare cash is neither fun nor practical. Save the time and effort by stowing away all of your necessities into this fun-sized gold pouch.
13. In God We Trust Card Case ($60): Please excuse the language, but you know that you’ve made it when you’re legit enough to be flaunting a bronze case emblazoned with this explicit title.
Which of these cool card cases will you be sporting to solidify your #girlboss status? Let us know in the comments below!
Pocket doors are so delightful in and of themselves. They appear when you need them, get tucked away when you don't, and make it easy to define rooms while keeping an open floor plan. Add to the pocket door a joyful patterned wallpaper surprise, and you will be sent right into fits of visual jubilation! Or something ;) Today we're sharing two simple and impactful pocket door makeovers that zhuzh up your space in a jiffy.
Anjelika Temple here, co-founder of Brit + Co and proud owner of several pocket doors! When I moved into my first real grown-up house a couple years ago, I knew I wanted to incorporate wallpaper so reached out to our friends at Chasing Paper to see how we might collaborate. It felt like a total lightbulb moment when I realized I could create a surprise pop of pattern on a couple sets of pocket doors.
Not only is it a whimsical way to bring color into a space, but the doors double as picture-perfect backdrops for all your SFH (selfies from home, obvs).
A few pro tips about install:
- Removable wallpaper is miraculously forgiving! You can take it on and off multiple times without it losing integrity (or mucking up your surface).
- I ordered this adhesive wallpaper installation kit with a squeegee and xacto knife and it worked super well. I also recommend a sharp pair of scissors for cutting longer lines.
- This is a two-person job! Get a friend, put on a playlist, and get ready to bond.
- Wild, organic patterns like Tally are great because it's challenging to spot any imperfections in pattern alignment; keep pattern choice in mind if you've got a lot of corners to match up. More geometric patterns and larger shapes leave less room for error (but are awesome in their own right!).
BATHROOM POCKET DOORS
In our primary bathroom, we chose the wallpaper pattern Tally, designed by Kelly Ventura, in White and Navy. In our space, the navy reads as a soft black, which is perfect for the space. It's easy to combine an ever-rotating collection of linens with the Tally pattern.
I love how the white trim becomes the perfect frame around this pocket door piece of art.
My favorite moment in this space is the fact that you actually get a third pop of pattern thanks to our serendipitously placed mirror!
And yes, this one works pretty darn well as a backdrop too ;)
LIVING ROOM DOUBLE DOORS
This set of doors is definitely a focal point of our home. It separates our living room from our primary bedroom which opens onto our backyard. The doors are pretty much always open, but when they're closed we wanted to evoke a fun, nature-inspired vibe. With that in mind, we selected the Lines and Moons pattern by Thimblepress in Green and Brown.
Earth mama vibes up in here! I love how the shapes and colors echo the ferns you see through the windows and the acorn wood details throughout the house.
Love this pattern moment, and xacto-ing out the door handle is def on the oddly satisfying DIY list.
For a pattern lover like me, I love that now I have this instant photo backdrop!
Thanks to Chasing Paper for providing these rolls of pure pattern amazingness. Head to chasingpaper.com to find our own favorites and start adding patterns to your home!
(Wallpaper wingwoman: Kayla Haykin; Photography: Kurt Andre)