11 Comfy Duds That Will Have You Traveling in Style
Whether you’re traveling because you have to (think: work trip) or you’re packing because you want to (think: jet setting off to an exotic vacation rental that you’ve been saving for forever), both kinds of globetrotting have one thing in common: the need for comfy, travel-friendly clothes. These duds — in tandem with some stellar travel gear — will help make the journey a little bit more bearable. Scroll on for a look at the 11 beauties we’ve corralled for you below.
1. Jumping Jack Jack Mom Life Sweatshirt ($34): This pullover spells out comfy travel essentials in one travel-ready piece. If you’re on a road trip across climates or flying to different locales, temperature control is here, in the form of this easy-to-remove pullover. Bonus: The scoop neck makes it mega easy to take on and off without ruining your hair.
2. Zara Terez Emoji Performance Leggings ($78): Leggings are a must while traveling, and if you’re flying in airplane mode and deprived of your daily emoji intake, these comfy duds will tide you over until you land.
3. Headline Shirts I’d Rather Be Sleeping T-Shirt ($28): Travel almost always entails an early wakeup call. You’ll easily share your feelings about early mornings without ever having to take your lips off your coffee cup when you sport this tee.
4. Inyo Cloud Leggings ($58): Imagine the awesomeness of soaring through the clouds on a flight to your awesome vacay spot while wearing cloud-patterned leggings — there’s nothing more wonderfully meta.
5. Headline Shirts Whiskey and Yoga T-Shirt ($28): Whiskey and yoga are the combo cure for long layovers and missed connections everywhere. If you’re stuck in the terminal, at least this shirt ups your chances of starting a conversation with a like-minded (and hopefully super-cute!) fellow traveler.
6. Pring Liberation Less Whine More Wine T-Shirt ($24): If you’ve got a whiny coworker that you’re forced to be on the road with, or a high-maintenance friend in tow, this shirt is a necessity. When it gets to be too much, all you have to do is point.
7. Inyo Polka Dot Leggings ($58): Polka dot is the quintessential classic print. These beauties jazz up any neutral top in an instant and are insanely comfy at the same time.
8. Mountain Tees Guinea Pig Face T-Shirt ($20): Sometimes travel sucks, but at least when you wear a guinea pig tee, you’ll get a few laughs along the way from the lucky people around you.
9. Inyo Watercolor Leggings ($58): Booyah — these leggings bring some colorful fun to dull travel. They’re especially perfect if you’re headed somewhere cold and gray.
10. Pyknic Always Down for Tacos Tee ($34): Always means always, even when you’re traveling. Toss this tee on top of your fave pair of leggings for a wildly awesome travel ensemble.
11. Inyo Micro-Camo Leggings ($58): These pretty leggings prove that camo doesn’t have to be dull and doesn’t have to only come in the form of cargo shorts. The micro-camo print these leggings is dainty yet fun at the same time — win-win.
What’s your go-to travel look? ‘Gram it to us on Instagram @britandco!