11 Couples Gifts That Make It Easy to Shop for Two
Your lucky BFF has found someone to share the holidays with, and you’re *just* as excited about this as they are! If you’ve been close enough to have watched the relationship unfold, you’re most likely jumping at the opportunity to shower them in cutesy, romantic gifts (which you couldn’t give during the whole “it’s complicated” phase). You’re probably also psyched at the new opportunity to knock out two gifts in one. Here are a few notable gifts from the B+C Shop made for living vicariously through all the couples out there.
1. Custom Mixtape Pillow ($35): What could be sweeter than having their couple song in pillow form? Hurry, this one takes a week for shipping!
2. King + Queen Art Prints ($35): Because when you’re in love, you already feel like you rule the world.
3. Bisou Bisou Pillow ($30): Some couples are just forever caught in the smitten phase. Their couple style is sweet + simple: They’ve been caught eskimo kissing over a single milkshake with two straws in it and they hold pinkies in public. If that sounds familiar, this is the pillow for them.
4. 3D Printed Camera Ornament ($30): The first Christmas tree together calls for a first ornament together. Slide a photo of the two of them into the lens of our 3D printed vintage camera ornament for a little piece of nostalgia they’ll enjoy for years to come.
5. White Whale Cocktail Mixers – 3 Pack ($30): Part of setting up house together is rounding out the home bar, and this three-pack of cocktail mixers will certainly do the trick.
6. Artisan S’mores Kit ($19): They don’t have to be outdoorsy types to enjoy a good, classic s’more. Rest assured, this gift will be fuel for a GREAT date night, whether enjoyed over campfire or stovetop.
7. Eggs to My Bacon Tea Towel ($24): Does a better match exist? This has us wanting breakfast in bed.
8. Mason Shaker Gift Set ($50): After all the cocktails they’ll be making you with their new ammo, this gift will more than pay for itself. So they can host this year’s NYE party, right? …right?
9. Let’s Climb a Mountain Together Print ($25): For some couples, there ain’t no mountain high enough. Cater to their spirit of adventure with this cool print that’s also available in other colors.
10. Custom Growth Chart ($20): The transition from couple to family is cause for celebration, and this growth chart is a great way to watch the little ones grow up.
11. 3D Printed Love Sculpture ($36): Love can be expressed in any number of ways. For the techy couple, it might be this 3D printed version of the classic pop art LOVE sculpture.
Have you found any gifts for your beloved friends in love that you can’t wait to gift them? Tweet us your best couple gifts @BritandCo!
If you lack a certain way with words, then perhaps you can rely on showing how you feel this holiday season with an artful greeting card you can make at home! Brit dropped by our crafting studio where we teamed with Camp by Walmart to create a choose-your-own-adventure holiday card tutorial. In the interactive video, it's up to you to decide what type of card you want to make — sentimental, or stylish? Three-dimensional, or keep it simple? After you've selected your design vibe, Brit helps you assemble it all together so your last-min card is ready to send. Get ready to pick up a few new DIY tricks when you watch the video now!