Thanks to the invention of Galentine’s Day, February 14 has now become a holiday to celebrate *all* the people you love, whether it be your S.O., mom, sister or the Leslie Knope to your Ann Perkins. If you ask us, it’s also one of the best excuses to gift something custom-made. We’re teaming up with Stone + Alloy to bring you inspo for all the best custom Valentine’s Day goodies — both buyable and DIYable.
All of the jewelry from Stone + Alloy is customizable. They provide the materials and design template, then you bring in meaning through personalization. Even their trademark plus sign symbolizes this partnership between the designer (you!) and the maker. To us, they’re a wonderful example of a gift that will mean an extra something to that special someone. And if you order before February 29, you can get $50 off your purchase. Win, win!
Check out 17 of this year’s best custom gifts — whether you’re buying or DIYing — that will have your favorite person feeling all the feels.
1. Stone + Alloy Kindred Large Pendant ($395): Bring custom to the classic with this S+A pendant. You can choose your own gem, metal and accent stones, so the necklace will truly feel personal to the recipient.
2. Hardcover Photo Book ($49): Parabo Press is a great resource for custom photo prints, calendars and more, and they specialize in photos taken with your phone. Make a photo book to commemorate all those couple selfies — it’s like a grown-up yearbook!
3. Paperlaced Days I’ve Been in Love With You Card ($4): Simple idea, crazy romantic. Customize your own with Paperlaced in the B+C Shop.
5. Stone + Alloy Kindred Small Ring ($195): Rings are a symbol of love for a reason — their circular form represents eternity. Even if you’re not celebrating V-Day with a partner, a ring will remind your mom, sis or BFF that you’ll always be there for them.
6. Brittani Rose Paper Custom Paper Portrait ($120): Why not take your favorite couple’s pic to a whole new level? Commission a 3D paper portrait of you and your boo for a gift that celebrates the two of you in a whole new way.
7. UNIQUE Fragrance Custom Perfume (prices vary): UNIQUE lets you customize the ingredients *and* the bottle. The options are endless.
9. Stone + Alloy Quaintrelle Puffy Plus Ring ($150): Customize this delicate ring for something that will remind her of you every day she wears it. This one was designed with stacking in mind, so she can wear it alongside her other beloved rings with ease.
10. Flasking.com Custom Leather-Wrapped Flask ($32): Planning a romantic picnic for two? This classy custom flask wants an invite.
12. Handmade Valentine’s Day Bouquet: Make a bouquet of her favorite flowers and wrap them in charming Valentine’s day garb. (Psst — intimidated by flower arranging? Check out our tutorial first.) (via Brit + Co)
13. Christina Kober Designs Custom Message Collar Stays ($92): We’re all about little love reminders, and these sterling silver gems definitely fit the bill. Add any name, date or saying you like and they’ll engrave it for you.
14. Stone + Alloy Kindred Small Stud Earrings ($175): Timeless studs with character are always a good idea. These darling earrings are made with 45-facet custom stones, making them even *more* special. Choose a color that makes her eyes pop and you definitely have a winner.
15. Emojish Custom Emoji Print + Digital Download ($75): Yep, you read that correctly. Our pals at Emojish make custom emoji portraits of your fam (or friends) that you can digitally download too. What’s more 2016 than that?
16. Future Glory Custom Monogrammed Moto Tote ($205): Whoever the recipient is, they’ll swoon over this full-grain leather tote — especially when they see their name on it. Plus, a portion of every purchase goes toward Because Justice Matters, so this is a gift that really gives back.
Will you be gifting custom goodies this Valentine’s Day? Let us know on Twitter!
This post is a collaboration with Stone + Alloy.
Authored by: Maddie Bachelder