11 Pieces of Bling to Help You *Ring* in the New Year
When it comes to shine, there’s no need to stop at your dress and shoes. Keep the sparkle from your sequin dress going all the way down to your fingers with a few glam New Year’s Eve accessories that are perfect for the night before 2016. The best part is that they’re so pretty and stylish, they’ll make their way into your daily arsenal in no time. Just don’t blame us when you show up to your NYE party and all of your friends are jealous of your ring bling!
1. X Ring ($48): X marks the spot, and this time, it’s the place for the perfect ring on your finger. This little guy looks super interesting from every angle.
2. Hexagon Ring ($86): Here’s a stylish nod to honeycombs, stop signs and everything else that sports a hex shape.
3. Silver Wrap Wring ($46): This ring calls attention to what rings do (wrap your finger) in the most elegant way possible. It’s perfect for the meta-loving babes out there.
4. Nico Bar Ring ($110): While bar earring studs are all the rage right now, bring the attention back to your beautifully manicured hands with this eye-catching bar ring.
5. Slantt Ring ($35): Handcrafted from cocobolo and finished with a natural bee’s wax, this ring is the way to go if you’re opting for an earthy vibe this time around.
6. Wave Ring ($30): Ah, waves. Celebrate the beauty of the ocean with this minimal ring that just so happens to be the perfect NYE bling too.
7. Custom Initial Ring ($42): If you like it, you should put your initials on it. Do exactly that with this dainty golden beauty.
8. Arc and Spark Ring ($85): If the badass name of this ring isn’t enough to do you in, the style and shape of it certainly is. This asymmetrical ring balances shine and sparkle wonderfully.
9. Beacon Ring ($70): If you’re not a gold or silver kinda gal, this bronze tone is just for you. It’s made from recycled material, so you’re basically helping out the planet by shopping.
10. Cuff Ring ($25): This ring takes what usually belongs on a wrist (a cuff) and turns it into a beautiful piece for your digits. You gotta love a little innovation.
11. Hammered Gold Ring ($34): For a touch of rustic, this ring is the way to go. It’s minimal and gorgeous, and the rough, hammered feel adds just the right amount of unpredictability to an otherwise meticulously put-together ensemble.
Which of these pretty pieces will grace your finger in 2016? Share ’em with us on Instagram!