If you’re reading this, then chances are you’re just like us and you love scouring coupon sites for a great deal and clothing sales. For the ladies and gents after our own heart, we’ve collected some of the best budget-friendly fashion finds of the week. Concoct the excuse you need and shop away!
1. Anthropologie Mixed Stripe Dress ($70, originally $138): This dress showcases what Anthropologie does best: provide you with the cutest threads that transition effortlessly from office to happy hour to morning brunch. Toss on a cardigan for work or a moto jacket for a night out and you’re set.
2. Bumble & Bumble Surf Infusion Spray ($29): Since Bumble & Bumble is offering a mind-blowing four gifts along with a $35 order, you’ve really got no excuse to not make that hair product upgrade you’ve been thinking about for weeks. If you’re missing summer as much as we are, this surf-inspired spray is just what you need.
3. Columbia Women’s Gold 650 Turbodown Jacket ($95, originally $150): One of the best things about the end of the season is the stellar deals you can get on seasonal items right as their time comes to an end. If you’ve been a little disappointed by your jacket this winter, snatch up this beaut’ at a killer price.
4. iHome Bluetooth Rechargeable Mini Speaker System ($15, originally $25): How many times have you wanted to share a video or a song with someone, but when you tried to play it no one could hear anything? Once too many. This little keychain-sized rechargeable speaker will make sure that never happens again, and at an unbeatable price too.
5. Roxy Relay Active Capri ($33, originally $54): These capris are about as cute as it gets. Whether you’ve been trying to find a black yoga pant alternative or just need something pretty to lounge in at home, these are it, and they’re currently clocking in at a real steal.
6. L.L. Bean Norwegian Sweater in Crew Pattern ($103, originally $169): If your beau has a few too many old sweaters or you’re just looking to surprise him with something sweet (that you can wear around when you’re chilly too), this L.L. Bean pullover is a bomb of cute and cozy awesomeness.
7. Madewell Lydia Flat in Embossed Leather ($80, originally $98): Oh Madewell, all of your things are so pretty, but sometimes just a bit out of budget. Which is why you’ve gotta stock up when can’t-be-missed items, like these leather flats sporting a snake skin print, go on sale.
8. West Elm Mixed Metal Adjustable Floor Lamp ($200, originally $349): If you’ve just moved to a new place or are looking to do a little revamp, a new lamp can really go a long way to make or break your room decor. Make sure you’re squarely in the camp of the former with this beautiful thing at a killer discount.
9. One Love Organics Antioxidant Body Serum ($39): Every time you slather on this glorious serum, you’ll be treating yourself to firmer and smoother skin. The best part is that One Love is offering free shipping on orders of $49 and over, so stock on up!
What are your fave sales to shop? Talk to us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.