9 Weekly Deals and Sales You Can’t Miss
If you’re reading this, then chances are you’re just like us and you love scouring coupon sites for a great deal and clothing sales. For the ladies and gents after our own heart, we’ve collected some of the best budget-friendly fashion finds of the week. Concoct the excuse you need and shop away!
1. Anthropologie Mixed Stripe Dress ($70, originally $138): This dress showcases what Anthropologie does best: provide you with the cutest threads that transition effortlessly from office to happy hour to morning brunch. Toss on a cardigan for work or a moto jacket for a night out and you’re set.
3. Columbia Women’s Gold 650 Turbodown Jacket ($95, originally $150): One of the best things about the end of the season is the stellar deals you can get on seasonal items right as their time comes to an end. If you’ve been a little disappointed by your jacket this winter, snatch up this beaut’ at a killer price.
4. iHome Bluetooth Rechargeable Mini Speaker System ($15, originally $25): How many times have you wanted to share a video or a song with someone, but when you tried to play it no one could hear anything? Once too many. This little keychain-sized rechargeable speaker will make sure that never happens again, and at an unbeatable price too.
5. Roxy Relay Active Capri ($33, originally $54): These capris are about as cute as it gets. Whether you’ve been trying to find a black yoga pant alternative or just need something pretty to lounge in at home, these are it, and they’re currently clocking in at a real steal.
6. L.L. Bean Norwegian Sweater in Crew Pattern ($103, originally $169): If your beau has a few too many old sweaters or you’re just looking to surprise him with something sweet (that you can wear around when you’re chilly too), this L.L. Bean pullover is a bomb of cute and cozy awesomeness.
7. Madewell Lydia Flat in Embossed Leather ($80, originally $98): Oh Madewell, all of your things are so pretty, but sometimes just a bit out of budget. Which is why you’ve gotta stock up when can’t-be-missed items, like these leather flats sporting a snake skin print, go on sale.
8. West Elm Mixed Metal Adjustable Floor Lamp ($200, originally $349): If you’ve just moved to a new place or are looking to do a little revamp, a new lamp can really go a long way to make or break your room decor. Make sure you’re squarely in the camp of the former with this beautiful thing at a killer discount.
9. One Love Organics Antioxidant Body Serum ($39): Every time you slather on this glorious serum, you’ll be treating yourself to firmer and smoother skin. The best part is that One Love is offering free shipping on orders of $49 and over, so stock on up!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)