Think You Can’t Cook? These 10 Meal Subscription Boxes Want to Prove Otherwise
Whether you’re a new mom or a college student who doesn’t know a dice from a slice, meal subscription services can be a total life saver. Some of them give exact ingredient amounts and instructions to cook your meal, while others you just heat and eat. No matter what your lifestyle is like, the healthy boxes below will help you enjoy a well-balanced diet while leading a busy life.
1. Freshly ($8.99-$12.50/Serving): If you need to make sure that your meals are gluten-free, Freshly might be the choice for you. You’ll choose between plans of four, six, nine, or 12 meals per week, all of which are prepared and cooked by their chefs and delivered fresh. Heat for three minutes to enjoy your all-natural, protein-packed, and refined sugar-free meal.
2. Handpick ($5.50-$10.50/Serving): In each Handpick box, you’ll receive groceries to make three recipes from the kit of your choice. You’ll see familiar brands you would normally see in the grocery store because they don’t repackage the ingredients, creating less waste. The hardest part is deciding whether you want to go French or Asian for the week.
3. Home Chef ($9.95/Serving): Don’t we all wish we could have a private chef at home? Until that day comes, Home Chef makes it easy to make nutritious meals in under 30 minutes. Even if you’re calorie or carb-conscious, there’s a plan for you, and they have fun add-ons like a fruit basket and blueberry smoothie.
4. Marley Spoon ($12/Serving): With Marley Spoon, you get quality ingredients in your box every time. You’ll pick from 10 new recipes every week, including customer favorites and kid-friendly options from the recipes of Martha Stewart.
5. Munchery ($13/Serving:) If even 30 minutes is too much time spent cooking for you, then these 15-minute meals will change your life. Each ingredient is pre-chopped and portioned, so all you have to do is follow the simple instructions, and your dinner will come together with ease.
6. One Potato ($12/Adult Serving, $4.50/Kid Serving): Getting kids to eat healthily is hard enough without having to figure out what to cook, but not with One Potato. Each serving is perfectly portioned (and priced) to fit your family. Bonus — each kit comes with a complimentary roll of GF cookie dough!
7. Peach Dish ($12.50-$34/Serving): If you desire farm-fresh meals without having to wake up early to get to the farmers’ market, take a look into Peach Dish. The Atlanta-born company delivers nationwide and allows you to browse and order without commitment.
8. Purple Carrot ($9.25-$13/Serving): This plant-based service has a kit for you, whether you have a family of two or four. If you prefer an athlete’s meal plan, their TB12 Performance Meals are made to be higher in protein and gluten-free.
9. Sun Basket ($9.99-$11.50/Serving): Their Lean & Clean meals include recipes with 550 calories, 20 grams of protein, and no refined flours, added sugars, gluten, or dairy. You can even mix and match the meals in your box between the Paleo, vegetarian, and gluten-free recipes.
10. Veestro ($8-$10.50/Serving): Veestro offers dozens of plant-based meals and desserts that are catered to your specific needs. They even offer juice detoxes and full weight-loss plans for $209, if you’re looking for help making a lifestyle change.
Follow us on Pinterest for more dinner inspiration!