Bring on Easter Weekend With Snapchat Eggs, Disco Ball Hanging Planters, + More DIYs
Easter is this Sunday, so now’s the time to kick back with a Cadbury cocktail and tackle every DIY that’s physically possible. Whether you’re going all out with an Easter brunch with all your peeps or you just feel like noshing down on chocolate and working on a home decor project, now is the perfect chance to take advantage of warmer weather and get crafty. Scroll down for a few last-minute Easter ideas, some chic spring wardrobe upgrades, and a few planter projects to satisfy your green thumb.
1. DIY Snapchat Filter Easter Eggs: Give your eggs a beauty filter with these easy peasy printable Snapchat faces. Whether your go-to filter is the flower crown, the sexy leopard, or the rainbow unicorn, this is one non-dye job that you and the kiddos will love. (via Aww Sam)
2. DIY Disco Ball Planter: Okay, this disco ball just took your indoor garden game to the next level. Throw some serious sparkle into your living room or bedroom with this easy DIY that’ll keep the party goin’ all year long. (via A Beautiful Mess)
3. DIY Weaving Wall Hack: Weaving is awesome and trendy… and can take for-ev-er to finish. Ready for a fluffy wall weaving that you can finish in a weekend? Grab your rolls of neglected yarn, queue up your fave show, and give this weaving hack a try. (via Brit + Co)
4. DIY Tassel Mules: If you’re finally ready to ditch your booties for something a little more fresh, try adding tassels to an old — or brand new! — pair of mules. Once you’ve stocked up on all your festival fashion essentials, this snazzy footwear will complete your OOTD. (via Aww Sam)
5. DIY Temporary Tattoos: Speaking of festival style, get ready to glam up your boho look with these free printable tattoos. Put ’em everywhere: The teeny tiny ones are perfect for your fingers and toes, while that flamingo floatie and cactus are just begging to be placed front and center on your arms. (via Brit + Co)
6. DIY Perforated Leather Flair Tote Bag: When you have tons of pins but you don’t want to put holes in your nice jacket or purse, the only solution is this gorg perforated bag! Make this puppy and you can sport your flair without wearing the same jacket all day, err day. (via Damask Love)
7. DIY Cement Planters: We all love a good Pinterest fail, but these gilded planters come with satisfaction guaranteed. It’s almost impossible to mess it up, and this DIY will show you how to add glam to that industrial texture with a bit of paint and plenty of gold foil. (via Brit + Co)
8. DIY Spin Art Eggs: Remember those days spent making spin art? Take that same technique to your Easter eggs this weekend with a spin art machine, eggs, and craft paint. These guys are so pretty, you’ll probably want to use wood or plastic eggs so you can bring them back out next year. (via A Kailo Chic Life)
9. DIY Strapless Dress: If you’ve steered clear of strapless dresses because of #slippage issues, you’ll love this DIY. Grab your favorite strapless bra — the one that never lets you down — and turn it into a pretty spring dress to rock at your Easter events this weekend. (via Brit + Co)
10. DIY Birthday Cake Soap: Sorry, you can’t eat this pretty slice of pink cake, but you CAN pop it in the bathroom and lather up in style. If you haven’t tried making soap before, this is an easy DIY to try it out for the first time. Plus, sprinkles. (via Studio DIY)
What will you DIY this weekend? Follow us on Pinterest for more crafty inspiration and easy decor projects!