Pride Month is in full swing — while you can party it up in style, be a good ally, and buy some colorful fashion that gives back, you can also celebrate all forms of love, Disney style. In honor of the LGBTQ+ community, Disney has released The Rainbow Mickey Collection, a set of products that will help showcase your pride for Pride. And through the end of June, 10 percent from the online purchases goes to GLSEN, an organization that supports LGBTQ+ students. With support like that, Disneyland really is the happiest place on earth!
1. Rainbow Mickey Mouse Ear Hat ($18): Give your classic black Mickey ears a colorful upgrade. The new Pride version (available at Disney World and Disneyland but sold out online) features rainbow ears and a whimsical message of inclusion, with Mickey’s hands making a rainbow heart.
3. Rainbow Mickey Collection Pin Set ($17): Disney pins are a BIG deal; they’re not just to sport on your lapel but also to collect, trade, and even sell for big money (a Snow White pin recently sold for $2,400). The brand-new rainbow pins are so cute (and meaningful), you won’t ever want to list them on eBay; these enameled cloisonnés are keepers.
4. Mickey Mouse Rainbow Icon Pin ($13): For those looking for more bling, the rhinestone pin will help you shine. Honestly, the more pins the better, so you should really get them all.
5. Rainbow Mickey Collection Travel Pack ($20): You know we love a fanny pack, especially one that’s colorful, sturdy, and all about love (literally). It’s a perfect size for those carefree (and bag-free) days at Disneyland or the Magic Kingdom.
6. Rainbow Mickey Collection Hat ($20): Hats off to Disney for this lid. This rainbow-stitched snapback hat has even more under the brim; there’s a large “Love” graphic as well as a satin lining patterned with more love and rainbow Mickeys.
7. Rainbow Mickey Collection Sunglasses ($18): For those bright Disney Parks days (which is like 90 percent of the time), sunglasses are a major necessity. With colorful detailing on the inside, and “Love” boldly printed on the temples, these shades are practical and pack a statement.
Which Disney item would you most want to sport for Pride Month? Tweet us @BritandCo!
(Photos via Disney Store)
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.