We loooove calendars. All shapes, all colors, all sizes, all mediums. But if we had to pick our absolute favorite, the wall calendar takes the cake. Takes us right back to the good ole days when a calendar fully adorned with gold stars meant you were awesome. Lucky for us, gold stars are sold a-plenty these days, so we can be as awesome as we want to be! And with these amazing DIY calendars tutorials, we can look good while we do it. What are you waiting for? Get your crafty pants on, and let’s make some calendars.
1. Design Your Own Printable: Okay, so you don’t have time for glue and X-actos and paint. We get it. Here’s a ginormous printable that you can decorate whenever you can squeeze in the time. (via The House That Lars Built)
2. RK Design Calendar Printable: If you like to start with a template that gives you the hard facts (like dates), make use of this printable. Sleek. Simple. Beautiful. And just waiting to be doodled on! (via Weekday Carnival)
3. DIY Instagram Wall Calendar: Everyone’s got an Instagram these days — even your dog. So there is absolutely no reason you can’t fully customize your months with your favorite pics. Choose wisely; you’ve got thirty days to enjoy ’em. (via Early Grey Blog)
5. DIY Hanging Calendars: Speaking of folks who know how to make things pretty. If you’re an Anthro gal like we are, you often daydream of living in one of their shops. Here’s an adorable way to start creating your own magical oasis. (via Anthropologie)
6. Bicycle Wheel Chalkboard Calendar: You’re obsessed with your bike. (It’s okay. We’re obsessed with ours, too.) So it’s only natural to be obsessed with this incredibly rad do-it-yourself. Recycling AND reminders. Yeah, we’re alright with that. (via Thistlewood Farms)
7. Perpetual Calendar With Blackboard Paint: We bet you’re wondering what to do with those old chopping blocks. Wonder no more, repurposing queen! Wrangle in your must do’s with the almighty perpetual calendar. One calendar to rule them all. (via Tutsplus)
9. DIY Linen Wall Calendar: Iron transfers. Hot glue guns. Linen. Wooden dowels. If that makes you giddier than a bunny on a carrot farm, then this is just the calendar for you. (via The Sweetest Occasion)
10. Watercolor Calendar: Need a calendar in under 30 minutes? We’ve got just the one. Get out a big cuppa water and those watercolors stashed under your desk, and get to it. (via Simple Silver Linings)
12. Vintage Postcard Calendar Journal: Fruit boxes are just the cutiest, ain’t they? What if we told you there was a way to make a calendar out of one? Don’t believe us? Try this fun little DIY from the brilliant minds at Design Sponge. We triple dog dare you. (via Design Sponge)
13. Giant Chalkboard Calendar: You are larger than life so clearly your calendar should be, too. There’s nothing subtle about this one. We’re pretty certain you’ll never miss a social gathering again. (via HGTV)
14. DIY Calendar: Wouldn’t it be awesome if you had an easy way to hang one of those printables you just decorated? Ahem. It doesn’t get any simpler than this. Get to it, ladies and gentlemen. (via The Merry Thought)
What’s your favorite way to wrangle your busy days? Share your know how below!