Another Galentine’s Day is headed our way, and we couldn’t be more excited about all the fun gift ideas and activities we’ve got planned with our best baes. If you’ve been picking up a normal Valentine’s Day card for your #1 lady in the years past, it’s about time you DIY’d one. Pair it with her favorite treat or a bottle of rosé — whatever says how much you appreciate and really *get* her. Check out the 11 Galentine’s Day cards below and get ready to pick up a bunch for your squad.
1. Free Printable Galentine’s Day Cards: Whether your relationship revolves around wine or you just want to let her know she’s the Leslie to your Ann, our three G-Day card options have a little something for every kind of friend. But let’s be real: You + me + wine really does equal L-O-V-E. (via Brit + Co)
2. Compliment Card Inspo: ”You’re like really pretty” is a famous line from one of the best comedies ever: Mean Girls. Send one lovely card to a BFF or a bunch of these to your girl squad. (via Studio DIY)
4. DIY Drugstore Valentines: Why deliver just a note when you can also send some makeup? Surely, your bestie will be all smiles after receiving a genuine compliment like this in the mail. (via Studio DIY)
5. Galentine’s Day Printable: Yes, you’re sending your BFF a sweet card, but you need some ideas as to what it should say. We’ve got you covered in the message department. Now it’s up to you what color of cardstock you’ll be printing it on! (via Brit + Co)
6. Fries Before Guys Printable: This card actually calls for real fries. No joke, serve your friends a hot Valentine in one quick print-and-fold fry-shaped card. They’ll not only love it but will gobble it up! (via Studio DIY)
8. DIY Drug Store Peep Squad Card: Your squad is so fabulous, we’ll just call you the next Taylor Swift. While you’re doing your best Swift impersonation, DIY this candy Galentine to send all your peeps. (via Studio DIY)
10. DIY EOS Lip Balm Valentine Candies and Printable Tags: Tell them who’s the bomb — ahem, balm — this V-Day with a cute tag and a pretty useful EOS lip balm to accompany it! (via Simple As That)
11. Origami Love: Any way you decide to fold your old-school cootie catcher (get the printable here), it will be the hit of this year’s Valentine’s Day cards. The nostalgia of playing with these guys will make your gal grin, and if you write in all the reasons you love your BFF, it’ll be sure to make her feel loved. (via Style Me Pretty)
Are you inspired and ready to get crafting? Don’t forget to check out our Pinterest page for more ideas.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.