Get ‘Em Before They’re Gone! 50% Off All DIY Kits in the Brit + Co Shop
Get ready to stock up, because your weekend’s DIY project is right here.
Now until September 18, all DIY Kits in the Brit + Co Shop are 50% off. Say what!? Yes, you heard that right. So fill up your shopping card and save on Online Class Kits, 30-Minute Kits, Refills and any DIY Kits that are currently in Sale.
ONLINE CLASS KITS
Curated supplies kits that are perfectly paired with our online classes.
1. Water Brush Lettering Kit ($59): This kit accompanies our Water Brush Lettering online class, taught by Nicole Santo. Check out Nicole’s tips and tricks below on why these materials are the best of the best to create amazing water brush lettering designs!
2. DIY Fringe Clutch by Rebecca Minkoff ($79): Got NYFW fever? Grab this kit curated by designer Rebecca Minkoff and make a gorgeous leather fringe clutch that you can show off on your own runway.
3. Watercolor Painting Kit ($119): Take our accompanying Watercolor Painting online class, taught by Jenna Rainey of Mon Voir, and take your watercolor skills from amateur to pro. This kit provides everything you need to get started making beautiful watercolor artwork.
Short on time? No worries. These DIY Kits are full of creativity.
1. Wood Burning 101: Custom Pineapple Cheese Board ($59): A pineapple shaped cutting board is a surefire way to keep the summer vibes going year-long.
2. Leather Jewelry Roll Kit ($39): This leather travel jewelry roll is perfect for keeping your jewelry organized while you’re globetrotting.
3. Wood Burning 101: Custom Cheese Board Kit ($59): Love a good cheese plate? Then you’ll fall head over heels for this kit. It includes everything you need to customize a cheese board for yourself or for a friend.
Expand your DIY skills with these project add-ons.
1. Camp Mugs Refill ($14): Outdoor adventurers rejoice! Buy these camp mugs in bulk so you and all your friends can have one on your next adventure.
2. Gold Bar Necklace Refill ($12): The perfect necklace for anyone at any time — one for you, one for me, the gold bar necklace is here to stay!
3. Pattern Play: A Crowdsourced Coloring Book for Grown-Ups ($10): Our curated 78-page interactive book is filled with unique, modern and hand-drawn illustrations by over 50 different artists, focusing on popular and nostalgic playful patterns involving everything from donuts, phrases, animals, flowers and more!
KITS IN SALE
Save even more! Shop kits and refills that have already been marked down. Score!
1. Tote Refill ($11): Be the envy of your local beach crowd with extras of this extra large tote!
2. Napkin Refill ($17): Have more people at the table and need extra sets of these amazing DIY-able napkins? We’ve got you covered.
3. Acrylic Tray Refill ($12): We could all use a little more organization in our lives — let’s start with a bunch of trays!
This offer is for a limited time, so make sure to stock up on those DIY Kits! Get ’em before they’re gone!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)