DIY Photo Frames, Beachy Pudding Cups + More Craft Projects to Tackle
Everyone, just take a deeeeep breath. With Easter AND Coachella behind us, you can finally get around to a relaxing weekend tackling all those fun projects you’ve been pinning like crazy. Focus on a few DIYs that will get your fave Coachella snaps the likes they deserve, then make your home a lot more colorful with an indoor herb garden, confetti pillows, and rosé-ready ice buckets. Whether you’re looking for spring-inspired decor or an ultra-easy fashion accessory, these 10 projects will help you get your craft on before Monday’s return.
1. DIY Beach Vibes “Dirt” Pudding Cups: If you haven’t quite made it to the beach yet, satisfy your need for sun and surf with these tropical pudding cups. Top vanilla pudding with sprinkles and edible flamingos for the coolest dessert ever. No SPF required. (via Aww Sam)
2. DIY Wood Photo Easel: No power tools, no problem. DIY a mini wood easel to show off your fave snaps from Coachella. Heck, make another one to display important Post-it notes or a mini calendar at your workspace. (via Damask Love)
3. DIY Felt Confetti Patterned Pillows: You can easily customize these confetti pillows to create any color or pattern you like. And depending how much “confetti” you want, you can whip one together in about 15-30 minutes. (via A Kailo Chic Life)
4. DIY Tropical Ice Bucket: There’s no denying that summer is comin’ in hot, so it’s time to hit the pool with something cool and refreshing in hand. DIY an ice bucket to give that frosty bottle of rosé some serious tropical vibes. (via Brit + Co)
5. DIY Upcycled Indoor Herb Garden: Whether you’re growing a ton of mint for mojitos or you’re babying that basil plant in preparation for a fresh pizza recipe, nothing beats having an herb garden right there in your kitchen. Follow this DIY to craft planters out of any old plastic containers you have around the house. (via Lovely Indeed)
6. DIY Embellished Boots: Spruce up your favorite pair of chunky heeled boots with this easy DIY. The hardest part? Waiting overnight for the little embellishments to dry before you can take them out and about. (via Brit + Co)
7. DIY Paint Swatch Art: Ever wanted to come up with your own totally unique name for a paint shade? Here’s your chance! This would be an adorable piece of customized wall art for a nursery or bedroom. (via A Beautiful Mess)
8. DIY Embroidered Leather Cuff: Bring back the old days of friendship bracelets, but with a totally modern makeover. Head to Target STAT to grab this Brit + Co Embroider a Leather Cuff Kit ($20, makes two) and invite your BFF over for a craft night. (via Brit + Co)
9. DIY Perler Bead Statement Earrings: Speaking of nostalgia, head to the kid’s section of the craft store and stock up on a bag of Perler beads to bring your dream statement earrings to life. There are four easy designs here, but you can use your imagination to come up with your own totally unique shapes. Donuts? Cats? Yes, please. (via Aww Sam)
10. Free Printable Instagram Planner: Between the glittering Coachella style and spring-inspired outdoor brunch parties, it’s time to get your Instas organized AF. Print off a pile of these pretty planners and get to work planning out what you want to post, then track, track, track. (via Studio DIY)
What will you DIY this weekend? Follow us on Pinterest for more crafty inspiration and easy decor projects!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.