12 Stylish Stocking Stuffers for Your Pooch
When it comes to the holidays, our pets are a crucial part of the family tree… er, Christmas tree? ;) This holiday season is officially going to the dogs here at Brit HQ, and we’re stuffing their stockings with only the most stylish canine goodies around. Here are 12 stocking stuffer ideas for your darling Porter, Nellie, or Pixel!
2. “Extra Durable” Eggplant ($15): For the herbivore parent, this eggplant toy is an instant win. And, it is double layered which makes it last for even the toughest of pups.
3. Anchors Aweigh! ($14): Ahoy mateys! S.S. Fido is coming in to shore! But for real, how cute is this sailing-inspired toy?!
4. Sniffany & Co ($15): Nothing but the finest for your pup! This is a plush version of the iconic turquoise Tiffany & Co. box we all know and, possibly, covet.
5. Triangles Collar ($25): Geometric prints look great on you, so why not on your dog? This simple triangle-printed collar is the canine fashion statement for fall.
6. Pink Rubber Stick ($10): Walk tall and carry a big… rubber stick? Sure, why not.
7. Pencil Rope Toy ($12-$20): Another toy after the heart of the more bookish of pups, this pencil rope toy is our favorite on the list.
8. Steak PrideBite ($10): We’re happy to report this piece of fake meat is back in stock! Didn’t know it was out of stock? Guess we revealed just how pet-toy-geeky we really are…
9. Collapsible Pet Bowl ($19): For those who love to adventure, be sure to pack a dog bowl for your little pup.
10. Sip N’ Chew Straw Toys ($10-$24): Who says those trendy striped straws are just for humans? Not us!
11. Flagged Leash ($18): This leash is so stylish, you just might want a belt to match.
12. Back to Cool Paperclip Chew Toy ($8 each): More school supplies? Yes please! :)
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)