All summer long, we’ve been lusting after Reese Witherspoon‘s adorable ginghams and retro flared mini dresses from her Draper James line. If you haven’t pulled the trigger yet on purchasing, but need a reason to, you’re in luck.
Now through July 26, the line is up to 75 percent off, and all you have to do to get access is enter your email address and zip code. Not sure where to start? We’ve gathered up a few of our (and Witherspoon’s!) top picks from the sale, so check ‘em out below.
1. Garden Party Floral Sweetheart Dress($172, on sale from $225): This dress was inspired by one in her grandmother’s closet and reinterpreted from a vintage linen pattern, making its history as unique as the frock itself.
2. Sarahbeth Gingham Dress($160, on sale from $250): This Reese-approved favorite is right on trend with its blue checked pattern and grosgrain trim.
3. Pinstripe Umbrella Dress ($160, on sale from $235): Nothing’s easier than a shirtdress, and this one has the added flirty element of a cold shoulder to spice things up.
4. Cherry Orchard Button-Down ($100, on sale from $150): The Wrinkle in Time star wore her cherry shirt with the Scallop Denim Skirt ($88, on sale from $125) — which is also on sale! — some hoop earrings, a quilted red leather top-handle purse, and a classic red lip.
5. Cherry Tall Tote ($100, on sale from $195): If you don’t have a quilted leather handbag like Witherspoon’s, this cherry tote at nearly 50 percent off is a perfect match to the cherry-printed button-down above.
6. Embroidered Preston Top ($80, on sale from $185): The embellished shooting star collar makes this closet staple top a total statement — plus it’s more than half off.
7.Georgia Floral Knit Skirt ($77, on sale from $110): This floral skirt is perfect for dressing up with some heels or down with a pair of white sneakers.
8. Parton Check Melrose Romper($137, on sale from $195): Gingham really is the name of the game this summer. This adorable romper reminds us of a picnic tablecloth… but in a good way!
9. Cherry Orchard Love Circle Dress ($175, on sale from $250): Not only is this fitted dress 30 percent off its original $250 price tag, but the print was actually inspired by a trip to the library of textiles at North Carolina State University.
11. Watermelon Cool It Y’all Tote ($40, on sale from $68): This fruity piece comes with a bonus in the form of an insulated cooler interior, so you can spend the last lingering days of summer having picnics galore.
Which piece is your favorite? Let us know over @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Photo via Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty)