11 Drawstring Bags That You’ll *Totes* Carry This Fall
This season, the staying power of an itty-bitty drawstring bag is nearly undeniable. Less formal than your traditional wristlet or clutch, yet still game for brunch dates and weekend thrills alike, it’s basically the equivalent of your prized bucket bag. Ditch the crazy bag lady status with these 11 hands-free sacs that slay. All. Day.
1. Attico Sequin Striped Pouch ($397): Shimmery kaleidoscopic sequins that can be spotted at least a mile away? Duh, that’s what we’re here for. Rock this panache-packed pouch (try saying that three times fast!) for your next GNO or a Mardi Gras-filled weekend in New Orleans.
2. GAIA Skyward ($128): Shop GAIA for playful artisan-made pouches — like this hand-dyed pom-pom-strewn bag with a reversible denim side — that’s made for the girl-on-the-go.
3. Alexander Wang Ryan Dust Bag in Light Grey Rhinestone ($695): Embrace the maximalist movement at full speed with this rhinestone-flecked dust bag.
4. Mango Velvet Bead Bag ($80): You need an extra AF velvet bag that successfully mixes business with pleasure. We’re talking wine tastings by day, a Gatsby-themed soiree by night.
5. & Other Stories Drawstring Flap Bag ($145): You’ve got options — that’s fo’ sure! This powder pink sheep leather bag doubles as a clutch and drawstring pouch. If that’s not some sort of sorcery, then we don’t know what is.
6. ASOS Embroidered Drawstring Pouch Cross Body Bag ($48): Slinky slip dress, you’ve got company. Count on the shimmery floral sequins dazzling on the dance floor.
7. Parker Thatch Travel Charger and Cord Bag-Racer Stripe in Hunter Green ($58): This preppy canvas racer-stripe pouch is not only perfect for stowing away fussy chargers and cords, but hello, personalization and monogramming options reign supreme.
8. Urban Outfitters Pleated Drawstring Pouch ($29): Pleats, please! Elevate your day-to-night look with this fuss-free mocha-hued sac.
9. Muuñ Fugu Leather-Trimmed Tartan Mohair-Blend Bucket Bag ($180): Just in time for the holidays (sorry, too soon?), this tartan mohair bucket bag is about to bring the seasonal cheer.
10. Diane von Furstenberg Evening Drawstring Bag ($348): Repeat offender, right here. Trust that this It girl-approved drawstring bag (how about dem candy stripes?) will fit the bill for a gal pal luncheon, errands across town, you name it.
11. Clare V. Drawstring Pouch in Tahitian Plaid ($185): Mad for Tahitian plaid, TYVM. Gear up for a stint in the City of Light with this jetsetter-approved drawstring pouch that delivers up a major dose of je sais ne quois.
Will you be test-driving a pint-sized drawstring bag this fall? Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.