11 Drawstring Bags That You’ll *Totes* Carry This Fall
This season, the staying power of an itty-bitty drawstring bag is nearly undeniable. Less formal than your traditional wristlet or clutch, yet still game for brunch dates and weekend thrills alike, it’s basically the equivalent of your prized bucket bag. Ditch the crazy bag lady status with these 11 hands-free sacs that slay. All. Day.
1. Attico Sequin Striped Pouch ($397): Shimmery kaleidoscopic sequins that can be spotted at least a mile away? Duh, that’s what we’re here for. Rock this panache-packed pouch (try saying that three times fast!) for your next GNO or a Mardi Gras-filled weekend in New Orleans.
2. GAIA Skyward ($128): Shop GAIA for playful artisan-made pouches — like this hand-dyed pom-pom-strewn bag with a reversible denim side — that’s made for the girl-on-the-go.
3. Alexander Wang Ryan Dust Bag in Light Grey Rhinestone ($695): Embrace the maximalist movement at full speed with this rhinestone-flecked dust bag.
5. & Other Stories Drawstring Flap Bag ($145): You’ve got options — that’s fo’ sure! This powder pink sheep leather bag doubles as a clutch and drawstring pouch. If that’s not some sort of sorcery, then we don’t know what is.
6. ASOS Embroidered Drawstring Pouch Cross Body Bag ($48): Slinky slip dress, you’ve got company. Count on the shimmery floral sequins dazzling on the dance floor.
8. Urban Outfitters Pleated Drawstring Pouch ($29): Pleats, please! Elevate your day-to-night look with this fuss-free mocha-hued sac.