14 Dresses With Pockets You’ll Practically Ditch Your Purse For
You know those moments when you’re trying on dresses, and it comes down to two that you love, but you have to choose between them? The first dress looks and feels great, but then you try the second dress and you discover it has pockets. Bazinga! The choice is made. Dresses with pockets always win. Sometimes we will even add pockets to a dress we already love. Why? Pocketed dresses empower you to go leaf-peeping without having to trudge with a heavy purse through the park. So here are plenty of adorable dresses with pockets that will keep you cute-purse-free.
1. UO Flannel Button-Down Mini Dress ($69): This plaid button-down dress looks great, whatever the weather. Wear it alone or layer with a sweater for a totally ’90s It-girl look.
2. Anthropologie Gracie Tweed Dress ($138, sold out): Imagine walking into your office looking chic in this tweed dress and being able to grab your phone, your key card, or perhaps your business card holder in seconds flat. Very suave.
3. ModCloth Loop, Twirl, and Arch Maxi Dress ($100): This beautiful, romantic maxi is perfect for girls’ night or an intimate dinner. Plus, you can keep your lip gloss handy in the hidden pockets.
4. ModCloth Jam, Girl Shirt Dress ($80): A comfy, plaid dress is always perfect for fall. Add pockets to keep your daily essentials while stomping on leaves in the park.
6. ModCloth Chiffon Keyhole A-Line Dress ($75): This chiffon dress comes in navy and olive, making it an easy choice for more casual occasions as well as fancy ones like weddings or holiday parties. The hidden side pockets are perfect for storing your camera so you can take impromptu photos.
7. ModCloth Front Perch Swing Fit and Flare Dress ($120): Is it just us, or can this dress literally fit any season? For summer, wear with sandals. For fall, add tights and boots. For winter, wrap a cardigan on top, a scarf, a beanie, tights… You get it. We freaking love this dress, and it’s available in sizes XS through 4X.
8. ASOS Vila Shift Dress ($65): This comfy shift dress is not quite a t-shirt dress and not quite a cocktail dress. It can be dressed up with accessories or down with sneakers. That’s what we call an everyday dress.
9. ASOS Closet London Cap Sleeve Midi Dress ($95): This dot-print dress falls into the category of workwear. With polka dots and pockets, what else do you need to feel cute and confident working your desk job?
10. Uniqlo 3/4 Sleeve Shift Dress ($30): If you’re looking for a basic dress with pockets, look no further. This knit number is perfect for just about any occasion from the office to after-work drinks, and it will keep your hands warm!
11. ASOS Trollied Dolly Pocket Full of Frills Floral Dress ($89): A flirty, floral dress is a special pick for the last days of fall, also known as the beginning of cuffing season. Pair it with platform sandals or matching tights.
12. Kelly Palm Shirt Dress ($398): This palm-printed shirt dress doesn’t just provide convenient pockets, it’s also universally flattering. You’ll have to find reasons not to wear it.
13. Anne Klein Fit & Flare Print Dress ($139): If you need a flattering frock for your next fancy occasion, this printed dress is a beautiful, breezy option.
14. Dorothy Perkins Check Shift Dress ($59): Big front pockets are convenient and add to the smooth profile of this plaid printed shift dress that’s perfect for fall.
Which fall fashion deals are you loving? Let us know @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.