13 Last-Minute Christmas Gift Ideas You Can Find at the Drug Store
With less than a week before Christmas and Hanukkah and basically no time left for shopping, what with all the parties, work and travel we’re sure you’ll have to go through over the next week, you’re probably feeling stressed about your last-minute holiday shopping. While some of us may have had ourselves organized enough to scope out some Pinterest-worthy gifts earlier this year, many of us have barely been able to even consider what to get for friends and family. Luckily, those of us who have had no time can pop into our local drug store on the way to that massive family dinner and pick up one of these easy-to-find gifts to please even the most hard-to-shop-for person.
1. Soap & Glory Soaper Spa gift Set ($40): Some gift sets can be not-so-great, but we love the Soap & Glory line from Boots UK. This set is perfect for any new S.O.’s siblings, since it’s definitely a pleaser. Who wouldn’t want an excuse for a warm bubble bath?
2. Otium Cozee Hood ($18): This perfect little baby-wearing accessory is perfect for any of your friends who are into their baby days. These cute little hoods keep babies warm and toasty and attach to pretty much any carrier.
3. Calista Tools Perfecter Heated Hairstyler ($99): Give the gift of good hair to that friend who’s constantly straightening her waves. The set includes a heated round brush, luxe oversized hair brush and profesh hair clips. This could be the best gift you give this year.
4. Mack’s Dreamgirl Contour Sleepmask and Ear Plugs ($5): This set is the perfect stocking stuffer for someone who travels a lot, or just has a hard time catching those Zs when they’re far away from home (like, say, sleeping on the pull-out couch at your parents’ place).
5. Kodak Friendly Zoom ($85): While most people use their smart phones to take photos these days, we all have at least one family member who still loves a digital camera. This little Kodak is perfect for a niece or nephew, or even your mom, who refuses to get that iPhone, thank you very much.
6. O’Neill Shore Sunglasses ($60): These are some seriously stylish shades. With various colors and a classic O’Neill sporty shape, these can be worn on the ski slopes, at the beach or anywhere in between.
7. Milton Bradley Connect Four ($15): Did you know you can get games at most pharmacies? This game is not only really fun, but it’ll make you the hero, because it’ll keep the kids occupied so the grown ups can enjoy some quiet time.
8. Mr. Coffee Switch Coffee Maker ($21): Your cousin is moving off-campus next semester, so why not give her the gift of her own little coffee machine?
9. GoFit Yoga Mat ($25): Your mom mentioned that she wants to try yoga, but doesn’t even know where to start. Help her get going with this extra thick yoga mat.
10. Larabar Bites Mint Chocolate Truffle ($6): There are usually no treats for your vegan sister over the holidays, so be her truffle hero with these sweet bites.
11. Pro Transplanter and Weeder ($50): Did you forget about your dad? Don’t worry; this neat little garden tool will help him complain about his back and his garden less this year.
12. Jack Skellington Decorative Pillow (price varies): There are some people who love Halloween more than anything, and they think A Nightmare Before Christmas is the best Christmas movie. Instead of arguing with them (it’s Die Hard, trust us), give them this pillow.
13. Jean Paul Gaultier Eau de Toilette Spray ($86): We didn’t forget to buy a gift for our boyfriends — you forgot to buy a gift for yours. Luckily, most drug stores have a full line of cologne, so no matter what your fave gent’s signature scent is, chances are, you’ll find it at your local store.
What’s the best drug store gift you’ve ever found? Tell us @BritandCo!